Chapter 17

Shanya's POV

Two weeks later

Friday 10:00 AM

The past two weeks have been hectic with exams and trying to be fully prepared for them. Today is my last exam and I'm ecstatic because I can finally focus on my favourite holiday-Christmas.

I haven't spoken to Alex about it, I don't know what he normally does, and I don't want to assume that he'll want to spend it with me especially because we haven't been speaking much.

If I'm being honest, I don't mind that Alex sold my car, I have a problem with him going behind my back. I hate that he doesn't take my feelings and opinions into consideration before he acts.

How I see it, Alex is wired differently, weird even and he's not going to change. Maybe I should threaten to leave him since that's the only time he listens to me.

We haven't had sex in over four weeks, and he's not pleased. He hates when I deny him, but I had to. I'm just glad we argued over the car so that I could use it as an excuse not to have sex with him.

I have an appointment with Tricia today and she will let me know if it's ok to start having sex again. I hope everything goes as planned because I'm horny as hell.

Alex's POV

Friday 4:00 PM

I'm getting dressed to go meet up with Omar and Dane at the club. I need a drink and I need to come out of this damn house that reminds me of Shanya.

If I see her, I'm going to rape her. She has been denying me sex for weeks and I only have that much self-control left.

A message comes in on my phone and I check it.

Shanya's Chat

Shanya: I have an appointment with Tricia so I'm leaving school and heading there.

Me: At least somebody gets to see your pussy.

Mi vex enuh, mi can't even touch her and she no stop walk round and tease mi like a spite.

Shanya: *Roll eye emoji* Kmt. Are you home?

Me: I'm leaving now.

Shanya: What time are you coming back?

Me: I don't know. Mi nah come here come look inna yuh face and nah get no pussy. *Steam from nose emoji*

Shanya: *3 Rolling on the floor emojis* Yuh fuck too much.

Me: Next time mi see yuh mi a hol' yuh and force up mi cock inna yuh. Yuh can have man pon punishment! Kmt *Angry face with expletives emoji*

Shanya: Yuh deserve it so stop act innocent *Roll eyes emoji*

Me: Yuh good enuh Shanya.

Shanya: So, what time are you coming back?

Me: Tomorrow.

Shanya: Ok Alex *Roll eyes emoji*

5: 15 PM

I'm sitting at the bar with Omar when Dane walks in and grabs the stool to my right since Omar is on my left.

"Wah gwaan?" Dane asks us.

"Nerd have woman problems." He says and starts laughing.

Yuh know seh mi no like dah bredda yah though, man ever a laugh bout serious things.