Chapter 13

Sunday 9:25 AM

"Alex look how yuh wet up mi hair." I complain as I towel dry my hair.

"Me? You came into the shower without a cap. I bought you several as per your request." He slaps me on my ass and walks into the closet.

"Ouch!" I scream and jump. I put on a crop top and shorts that barely covers my butt.

I hear Alex laughing and I turn to see him looking at me.

"Miss Cunningham, you plan to get fucked for the entire day?"

"Alex stop being a perv!" I tell him as I walk out the door.

"Consider yourself warned." He shouts after me.

I'm sure I left my phone in the car last night. I head downstairs to go and check and indeed that's where I left it.

The battery is dead, I go in the kitchen where a charger is and plug it in. The dining room is missing a table, I find it funny.

"Babe?" I shout for Alex.

"Yeah?" He says from behind me, snaking his hands around my waist and kissing me on my neck.

"We need to buy a table for the dining room." I say spinning in his arms. He lifts me and puts me to sit on the counter, settling between my legs.

"Ok, find one that you like and order it." He tells me touching my breast and I slap his hands away.

"Are you going to give me your card to use?" I ask him.

"Sure, hold on." He says and walks out of the room. He comes back with a black card and hands it to me. "This is for you to use for whatever."

"What do you mean?" I ask needing him to explain.

"I'm giving it to you, to use so you don't have to come to me if you need anything especially for the house." He tells me and puts his head under my T-shirt kissing my breast.

"Alex stop, you can't hand me a card in hopes of getting some sex." I tell him laughing. He bites my nipple and I scream and slap him.

"What's the limit on this? I need to know what price range I should stick to." I tell him and he chuckles with his head still under my shirt.

"What?" I ask and he kisses my breast.

"Shanya yuh cyaan max out dat." His mouth covers my nipple, and he sucks.

"Alex, mi no want dis!" I say pulling my shirt from over his head.

He groans and looks up at me, "What are you talking about Shanya?"

"It sounds like a lot of money is on it, I don't want that responsibility, Alex." I tell him.

He runs his hand through his hair and looks at me.

"Use the card and order the table, I will transfer some cash to your account for everyday use then." He tells me.

"I'm good, Mummy puts money in my account every month so I'm good with cash." I explain.

"Shanya Cunningham, I'm putting the money in your account, and I'd like for you to keep this card for online transactions." Oh wow, I'm getting the no nonsense tone.

"Ok Alexander Holt." I say and he kisses me deeply, I match his pace as our tongues dance together.

I pull away, "Wait does this mean I can go clothes shopping online?" I excitedly ask.

"Mm-hmmm" he says kissing my neck.

I push his head away and jump off the counter.

"What, where are you going?" He asks confused.