Chapter 1

The wind blows in the eternal like night. The moonlight shines down like a God looking upon his realm. Yae takes a deep sigh as she watches the city of Inazuma peacefully resting. She has been the nation's, let's say "Pseudo-Archon" as she is the go to of the Inazuman for advice.

"Lady Yae, the Yashiro Commissioner wants to speak to you tomorrow morning at 8." One of her assistant reminded her. Placing down her cup, she turns around to thanking the young lass.

She made her way back inside the shrine to rest. After all, tomorrow will be a busy day for the shrine and for the people of Inazuma in general as the Sakura Bloom Festival comes in full swing.

The next day, people of Inazuma rises up to begin their long day of work. The Naganohara fireworks shop has been notified to slow down their productions of fireworks by the Tenryou Commission.

"It's a busy day today." The young Shogun breathes out as he looks upon his subordinates.

"This is the first time the people of Inazuma will witness their deity having some fun. After a hundred years of dormancy, I'm sure they will be pleased seeing you out there, Kosuke." Yae said as she fixes Kosuke's braid. She decided to dress the young God up just like her friend, but a little more man like to avoid confusion among his people.

"I'm sure they will be surprised, Lady Miko." One of the shrine maiden said. Yae did some finishing touches to Kosuke's hair before letting him go as the young ruler whines constantly over the dango milk one vendor is selling.

The taiko drums starts thumping, people cheering as they wait for his appearance. Kosuke took a deep breath before the guards open the doors. The bright sunlight shines upon his fair porcelain skin.

"Shogun-sama!" The people chanted as they are happy and pleased to see their deity in the flesh again.

"Remember to smile, Kosuke." Yae said as he steps aside to give the spotlight for Kosuke.

The archon went out of the main gate to greet the people. Some of the children even gave him a pack of konpeito. He thanked the kid who gave it before going to the statue of the Omnipresent God.

"I am very happy to see all of you enjoying the festival." He said as he smiles at each and everyone of them.

The day went by as the people enjoys the first day of the festival. Kosuke sat on his chair as soldiers surrounds him to protect him from harm. But he doesn't need that. He can slice a person clean.

He was about to stand up when his general approaches him. He knows its about the Fatui again.

"My Lord, I'm sorry to interrupt you but reports of Fatuis freely roaming the shoals of Nazuchi beach." The tengu general informs him. He nods before standing up. He knows that his people are safe here as some of the vision holders are present around the festival.

"Let's go. Those pesky Fatuis are up to something again." He whispered before pulling his general with him away from the people and to the location.