Chapter 2

After arriving at the scene, Kosuke witnesses how a Fatui Agent and a Kairagi were harassing a fisherman. He didn't bring his army with him since it's not that big of a deal.

"They've been harassing the fishermen around this area. This report was sent to the Tenryou commission a few days prior to the festival's opening." Endo explained. Kosuke nods before approaching the two.

The fatui agent noticed him and chuckled as soon as he sees him. He informs the Kairagi about this, thus giving the fisherman an opportunity to escape.

"Well isn't this the Almighty Shogun? If I'm not mistaken, a festival is occurring back in the city. Aren't you worried that the Fatui might unleash an all out attack?" The agent asked as he plays with his blade.

Kosuke stops meters away from them, not giving a crap about the threat the agent gave him. This made the Kairagi snicker.

"Awe, the puny little Shogun ain't scared to get into a fight huh?" The Kairagi cackles before being stopped by the agent.

"If I were you, I would run for my life now. We can kill you in an instant. Just a reminder, you are not equipped with the gnosis. And you're just a fresh kid who just got out of kindergarten." The agent bad mouthed.

Kosuke grins at the weak attempt of the agent. He closes his eyes then summons the naginata out of thin air. He then open his eyes again, this time glowing. The grin on his face now gone as it is replaced by a cold stare.

"This is not the right place for a pest like you two. Leave now and I shall spare your lives." The Shogun warns.

The agent and the Kairagi looks at each other before bursting out laughing. They seem to be not taking him seriously, and he understands it. He just need to show them.

Kosuke sighs before striking the Kairagi down with thunder, immediately knocking him down. The agent looks at him with a shocked expression before turning invisible. He thinks that the Shogun can't see him, but in reality, Kosuke is well aware at where he is at.

While the agent was busy waiting for the perfect strike, Kosuke went for the Kairagi and fought it. Although the lad is bigger, Kosuke is swifter and more agile. The Kairagi went in for an overhead strike but Kosuke quickly blocked it. He then went in to strike his knee, bringing the bigger guy down. With a quick turn, the Kairagi's head was separated from his body, dropping down to the sand.

The agent knew it was his chance to strike while the Shogun's back was facing him. He reappears again and attempted to stab Kosuke when an arrow was shot to his hand, piercing it. He drops to the ground, screaming in pain as he tries to remove the arrow shot by Endo himself.

Kosuke turns around, Chakra Desiderata present on his back as the sky darkens. He summons his tachi from his chest as he slowly makes his way towards the agent.

"You will pay for what you have done. When he finds out about you, your short days of ruling Inazuma will be over!" The agent desperately threatens Kosuke, but he was unfazed.  With one swift move, he slices through the agent's body as thunder rushes down to incinerate him.

Endo watches as he unleashes the Musou No Hitotachi against the agent. A sword art that originated from the original Shogun. The sky clears up again as everything went silent.

"Let him know that I am waiting for him, as I, Raiden Kosuke is not afraid to fight." He said before walking away.

Endo follows him as they both leave the beach. Leaving the ashes of a fallen fatui.