Chapter 7

Wei and his crew helped Endo to bring Kosuke on board of the ship. They immediately took care of the two as they surge through the raging sea.

Wei is the current captain of the Crux. It was passed down on to him by generations that has started from the uncrowned queen of the sea herself, Beidou. Who is now resting in the hands of the new rulers of Celestia.

"So you're saying that the Balladeer lured you guys into a trap? Then after fleeing, he decided to go and rule Inazuma?" Wei asked as he slowly gets the story himself.

Endo nods as he looks at the resting archon beside him. They are now headed to Liyue to speak to the Qixing and their Geo archon, Zhongli.

"It will be safe if the two of you stay in Liyue for the meantime while we sort it out. Mr. Zhongli will be pleased to see an old friend of his. Well, not technically old. He has been the archon for what, a year?" Wei laughs before leaving the two inside the cabin.

The waves are crashing to the ship, heard from the heavy thump from the walls. Endo left Kosuke alone to give him his well needed rest as he went to talk to Wei.

"Kosuke."

"Kosuke, wake up." A voice of a female said as she calls out his name.

Kosuke slowly open his eyes, revealing a two ladies with similar looks. He slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes as he looks around him. He is sitting underneath a sakura tree. Picnic blanket beneath them and a basket of sweet dango.

"Where am I?" He asked. The lady with a full braid handed him a dango before putting his arms around his shoulders.

"You're here with us. You were exhausted back there on the fight. I wished I didn't store that much power inside him." The lady said with a sigh.

Everything becomes clearer as his drowsiness leaves his body. The lady talking to him is none other than Ei and her twin Makoto.

"Ei? What am I doing here? Why are you here?" Kosuke asked in a shocked manner.

Makoto lets out a chuckle before scooting closer. She then touches his hair that is now darker and shorter.

"Your powers were slightly damaged by that fight. Kunikuzushi took some of it and left you with little to no power." Ei explained. Kosuke didn't believe this at first but was soon taken back when he feels a little dizzy.

"He was too powerful with the gnosis. How am I supposed to face him again if I'm this weak?" He asked. Makoto hold his hands while smiling.

"We will lend you some of our powers. After all, you are one of Ei's creation. Just like the previous Raiden Shogun, you can basically control elemental energy without a vision, thus making you extremely powerful." Makoto said.

Ei then hands him what looks like a purple horn. He looks at the twins in confusion.

"That is the horn of an oni blooded god. This will grant you strength when in battle. And will become stronger once you reach a certain point. Now, return to the world and strive for the change you want. We will be rooting for you, dear Kosuke." And with that, everything was covered in a bright light until he was blinded.

He slowly stirs from his nap, looking around the cabin he was in. He then lifts his hand, shocked to see that the horn is still in his hand.

Endo came inside with a tray of soup, quickly rushing towards him as he slowly sits up.

"Shogun-sama, be careful. Are you alright? Do you feel any pain?" The tengu general asked.

He shakes his head before tying his hair, hooking the horn in between the hair tie as he looks at Endo.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Where heading off to Liyue. Captain Wei of the Crux fleet helped us. And I'm sure your friend, Zhongli will be thrilled to see and help you." Endo explained. Kosuke simply nods before eating the soup Endo brought him.