Chapter 12

The fresh smell of wine welcomes them as they go pass through the Dawn Winery. Kosuke has never tasted wine before. Ever since he was created, he had never eaten nor drink any other beverage except dango milk.

"Shogun, this is the Dawn Winery. This is owned by the Ragnvindrs who up to this day still operates the wine industry of Teyvat. Their specialty, Dandelion Wine." Endo explained as they pass through the grape farm just outside the mansion.

As they were about to leave, a young man approaches them. He has a very strong and muscular appearance. Probably the same age as Endo. He has this pair of round eyes and warm gaze.

"Hey, I've never seen Inazumans roaming around this part of Mondstadt. Surprisingly, this is the first time an Inazuma visited this part of Teyvat for over a hundred years! By the way, I'm Otto Ragnvindr. Where are you heading?" The guy named 'Otto' introduces himself.

Endo smiles at him before giving him a salute, while Kosuke stood there to watch his general do human things. He just gave the young noble man a smile.

"May I know your names?" Otto asked. Endo nods before introducing them both.

"I am Endo Hotaru, the general of the Inazuma Bakufu. And we are both standing infront of the new electro archon—"

"Raiden Kosuke. Nice to meet you, Otto." Kosuke cuts off Endo's long introduction as he reaches the seemingly shocked noble man.

Otto went down on one knee to pay respect to the Raiden Shogun himself. Kosuke chuckles before allowing Otto to stand up and keep the formalities.

"You must be heading to the city! I will bring you both there." Otto said in a hurried manner. Kosuke holds him by the shoulder before shaking his head.

"No need, young man. We can handle ourselves. However, my general over here has been longing to taste your finest wines." Kosuke chuckles while nudging Endo. The tengu looks at him in disbelief before he was pulled by Otto towards his mansion.

Kosuke waved him a goodbye as he sets off his adventure alone towards the city. But as he was traversing the shaded road, a gentle breeze passes by. He knows who it is so he stood still and waited for the voice.

"Is our little archon looking for me?" Barbatos asked before appearing out of nowhere.

Kosuke sighs before nodding. The bard lets out a laugh before running towards the young god.

"Come! To the Thousand Winds Temple! We'll start our training there." Barbatos excitedly said before pulling the thunder god with him.

As they are making their way to the temple, Kosuke smiled unknowingly at the interactions he is having with one of the original seven.

Ever since the abyss uprising ended, the people of Mondstadt has put their worship to Barbatos again after saving them. That's why the bard's powers has returned to their original strength. And with the help of the new gnosis the seven of them created, the gods never felt the guilt and constrict they once felt when Celestia was still ruling over them.

"You've changed so much, Barbatos." Kosuke suddenly blurted out. The bard stops for a moment. Kosuke's voice was not the same. It was softer and sweet.

"E-Ei?"