Chapter 3

The night came and Kosuke decided to visit the Grand Narukami Shrine to have some hot tea with Yae Miko. He knows that she knew the reason of his sudden disappearance earlier.

"So you were saying that a Kairagi and a Fatui Agent were present around the shores of Nazuchi beach, and you went there to punish them? Sounds like something Ei would do." Yae said as she placed down a tea cup infront of the young God.

Kosuke sighs as he stares at the city. The streets are still active even if its late at night. He takes the cup and took a sip from it before answering the Guuji's response.

"It was? Now I'm curious, Lady Miko. What was Inazuma like when she was the ruler? I read from the books and from the previous members of the resistance that she was a terrifying ruler. She has collected almost a hundred vision during the decree. And almost killed a traveler. Was that all true?" He asked. Miko smiles at him before ruffling his black hair. She nods eventually, making Kosuke form an 'O' with his mouth.

"The Shogun puppet was deceived by the Fatui at that time. The vision hunt decree was a plan to bring Inazuma down to its knees. Ei never saw this as a threat to her ideal so she let the Shogun puppet continue. Well, not until the traveler and I slapped her back to reality. Her sister's lost was a far too cruel fate for her. Now that the gnosis is still in the hands of the Balladeer, the threats to this nation is still far from over." Miko explained. Kosuke always wanted to ask her what the Balladeer looks like. He just heard it from the other vision holders that he looks exactly like him....but shorter and much much more evil.

He nods as he stands up, ready to leave the shrine. Tomorrow, he has still a lot to do with the Bakufu and the Watatsumi priestess. He bids farewell to the Guuji as he went back to Tenshukaku.

Yae Miko heaves a deep sigh before looking up the sky. She is slowly taking an idea of what the Balladeer will do to Inazuma. After all, he has gotten more powerful than the last time he saw her. And she is afraid for Kosuke. But at the same time, confident that when the time is right, Kosuke will behead the prototype puppet the same way Ei beheaded La Signora.