Chapter 15

The ruin guard falls down to the ground as Kosuke strikes it with the Musou No Hitotachi. Venti's expression was beyond shock as he witnessed the sheer raw power that technically killed Signora.

"Wow! I didn't knew that Ei also left her sword art to you." He praises as he hops down on the pillar.

Kosuke smiles at his senior before sitting down. The sun is slowly setting down as the day passes on. Venti looks at Kosuke, who is looking up the bright moon.

"Say, why don't we go to the city and have some dandelion wine?" Venti encourages him. The young archon chuckles before standing up, ready to go and visit the city of Mondstadt.

When they arrived, Kosuke didn't expected the city to be that busy. The people greeted Venti as he was not hiding his self anymore. The whole people of Mondstadt knew who he really was as they saw what he did to protect the dear city from Celestia.

"Lord Barbatos, good evening to you and the young god." A gentleman greeted.

Venti gave him a smile as he resumes talking to the other people. Meanwhile, Kosuke was pulled to the side by Venti's assistants, including the boy earlier.

"If you don't mind, can I ask your name?" Kosuke said as he looks at the  gentleman with bright blue green irises.

"Well sure, my lord. I am Albedo, chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonius. And if my intuitions are correct, you are also a product of a greater being." Albedo said as he crossed his arms.

Kosuke nods as he was impressed at the alchemist's intelligence and self awareness to his surroundings.

"You are certainly correct." Kosuke agreed. Their conversations were cut off when Venti arrives at the scene with a bottle of dandelion wine.

"Kosuke, come here. Let's taste this fine bottle of wine." Venti said invited. The thunder god stood up, bidding his goodbye to the alchemist as they make their way to the anemo archon's statue.

"I usually sit on the statue's hand after every tiring day." Venti explains as he uses his power to create an air current.

Venti lends his hand for Kosuke to hold as they make their way on the statue's hands. The both sit there as Venti places the basket of food and wine.

"If I can ask you, Barbatos. What is the feeling of ruling a nation without a threat?" Kosuke suddenly asked.

Venti looks at him before letting out a chuckle. He then sighs as he takes a sip from his cup.

"There will be always a threat when you're a powerful being. Just like what happened to Decarabian." Venti mumbles as he looks at the scenery.

Kosuke nods, taking a sip from his wine. The sweet taste exploded in his mouth. The wine tastes different from the usual sake or osmanthus wine.

"You know, you should braid your hair too just like how Ei did." Venti suddenly blurted out, breaking the silence between them.

Kosuke looks at him and then his long purple strands. The anemo archon was right. He really needs to braid his hair since it's long and a ponytail will be less convenient.

"But I don't know how to braid hair as long as yours. Maybe try and ask the Tsaritsa or Murata." Venti said with a smile.

Kosuke smiles back at him, nodding as they both enjoy the night. Their hard work and training has been paid off with a bottle of wine.