Special Chapter

It was a sunny morning when I finished reading the novel my friend bought from all the way to Inazuma. It tells a tale about the current electro archon, Belial.

I learned so much reading this novel. And to my surprise, it happened a year ago. That's crazy! Now, I do wonder. What does the Musou No Hito Tachi looks like? I read that it incinerated two Harbingers that tried to challenge the Raiden Shogun.

"Kevin, come on! We're gonna be late on our training. Sir Otto will be in rage!" I heard my friend Ely said as she barged inside my room.

"Can you tell Sir Ragvindr that I am sick today?"

"But you said that excuse like weeks ago! I'm sure he knows that you're lying." She said before pulling me up from the bed. She then threw my training gear towards me and my pouch.

I noticed that she stopped for a second before showing me the glass box containing a rare gem I found that is washed up by the shore near Dandelion Sea.

I quickly took the box from her, holding it close to me as I smile at her awkwardly.

"What's that gem for? Your mom left it?" She asked. I quickly nod my head as a response. She bought that answer and told me to go wash and brush my hair. She even called me a cotton head.

I sighed before standing up, doing what she told me to do. I look infront of my mirror, staring at my face and my blue eyes with what looks to be star like pupils. It's weird how the other one turns yellow everytime I feel enrage.

I look at the gem inside the box, remembering where I got it from. It was on a ruin that is located at the Dandelion Sea. And the ruin looks like a couple of hundred years old.

I sighed before washing up, brushing the thought off from my head.