Chapter 25

Scaramouche transforms into his delusion form— a hug automaton with multiple arms and strings, much like a puppet. He towers over Kosuke, destroying the top most part of Tenshukaku.

"Lady Yae, help the civilians!" Kosuke ordered before Yae unfused with him. The kitsune nods before disappearing, aiding the civilians to escape the city.

Suddenly, the automaton grabs him tightly, making him unable to move his body. Scaramouche looks at him with a smirk before throwing him down on the ground.

"Oh, would you look at that. Isn't this familiar?" Scaramouche asked as he attach the strings on to Kosuke's hands and legs.

The Balladeer then uses this strings to control Kosuke, but he was shocked that it was not working. He uses the gnosis' power, but that didn't work as well.

"How is this possible? I should be able to control you just like how I controlled the Shogun puppet!" Scaramouche said in frustration.

Kosuke then grabs his sword and cuts the strings off, setting himself free. The automaton then tries to catch him again, but Kosuke was fast enough to dodge the attacks.

He then feels something powering him up. Not the being inside him, but when he launches himself up into the air, he saw the vision holders placing their visions on to the statue.

He almost teared up before absorbing all of the visions into the statue, greatly increasing his powers.

"You won't be able to control me. I am my own self and I was made to be the embodiment of flawless. You, you are full of flaw Ei decided to discard you like the puppet you still are." Kosuke said before he was hit by a strike of lightning, summoning the being inside him to aid him in battle.

The people watches as he transforms into the true form of the electro archon. Purple horns, long black hair and a pair of arms on his side made from pure electro energy.

"I will turn you into ashes!" Scaramouche shouted before firing off a beam from his hands.

Kosuke blocks this with a giant version of the Musou Ishin, deflecting the beam off of him.

"I'm sorry, brother. But you have left me no choice." Kosuke mumbles before absorbing the energy from Scaramouche's beam, charging him up.

He then positions himself in the sky before slicing the fabric of space, sending a column of electro energy, surging down on the Balladeer. It was then followed by the lightning strike, destroying the automaton body of the Balladeer.

This move alone produces a bright light, blinding everyone near it. When the sky cleared out, Kosuke descends down at the wreckage. There he saw Scaramouche crawling away.

"You won't take the gnosis from me. If I die, I'll take it with me!" He said as he tries to stand up.

Kosuke transforms back into his normal form, walking towards Scaramouche with his blade in hand.

Scaramouche knew what was coming, but he still stood his ground, protecting the gnosis.

With one quick lunged forward, Kosuke extracts the gnosis from his chest, leaving him falling to the ground.

Scaramouche was expecting himself to die, but when he turned around, he saw Kosuke walking away from him. He growled before standing up, using his remaining power to kill Kosuke.

But the young archon reacted quickly, he lunges forward with the sharp edge of his blade facing Scaramouche's head. The Balladeer fell on his knees as his head become separated from his body.

Just as he thought that it was over, Kosuke called down the power of thunder and lightning, incinerating the puppet into ashes.

"I was about to set you free, brother. But you made a bold move to attack me. Thus, getting yourself killed." He mumbles before leaving Tenshukaku.