Chapter 6

The Fatui arrives at Inazuma City. The Shogun's army guarded the streets with their weapons ready. Some vision holders are present too.

Scaramouche clicks his tongue as he orders his men to kill all of them. The Bakufu charges in as well, turning the street into a bloody battlefield.

Some of the Fatuis were killed, and some of the soldiers and vision holders were badly injured and slain. Scaramouche on the other hand, made his way to the statue of the Omnipresent God, inspecting it before using it as a way to communicate with everyone.

The fighting stops as most of the soldiers died and the few remaining vision holders escaped.

"Listen up people of Inazuma. Your protective deity has been slain by me. You are now under my dominion and I will be your new archon!" Scaramouche said before letting out a wicked laugh as the rain starts pouring, accompanied by the thunder and lightning.

The people of Inazuma has no idea how their deity was killed, but they have no choice but to obey what the Balladeer wants to avoid getting killed.

Yae Miko watches at the shrine after she told the maidens to close off the Narukami Shrine. But she knows deep inside that Kosuke wasn't dead but seeking refuge on one of the islands.

Back to Endo, he carefully laid the injured and wounded archon on an empty house he found. He puts some of his teared clothes on Kosuke's bleeding wounds, trying to prevent him from dying due to blood loss.

"I need to find a way to hide you, Shogun-sama." He whispered to himself as the rain starts to pour hard.

Just when he was about to leave, he spotted a ship sailing near the shore of Yashiori. He looks at the pale man beside him, dashing out into the rain to fire off an arrow.

He was hoping that the ship will spot his arrow, and luckily they did. The ship hurried towards their current location, stopping upon arriving.

"Who are you?!"

"Freeze!"

"Don't move or we'll shoot!"

Those are the words the crew said as they point their weapons and crossbows at him. Endo raised his hand up as a sign of peace, when suddenly a voice of a man was heard.

"What's going on here, mate?" The man said.

"There is a roamer here, captain." One of the crew said. The said 'captain' peeks at him, remembering who he was.

"General Endo of the Inazuma Bakufu?"

"Captain Wei?"