Chapter 11

As Kousuke and Endo are traversing their way to Dihua Marsh, some unexpected beings showed up. The Fatui have established a base near Wangshu Inn, and they are obviously waiting for them.

"Shogun, let me take care of them." Endo said while loading his bow. Kousuke examines them and their strange way of cornering them.

"This must be a trap. Fatui Agents can turn themselves invisible. They are just sizing us up. Stick closer." Kousuke whispers. The Tengu general did what the archon said as he positions themselves with their backs against each other.

Kousuke then summons his tachi, gathering electrical currents in the area before making it pulse around them, disabling the agents' invisibility cloak.

"Now!" As soon as Endo heard that, he started shooting arrows at the Fatuis, taking them all down one by one.

Kousuke used his tachi to attack and block the attacks. The gunners aimed at him, attempting to shoot him down. But being quick as lightning, he evaded the bullets as he zooms directly at the gunner, cutting its head off.

As the wave of Fatui continues to surge in on them, Kousuke decided to do the same move he did when fending off the Kairagis. He summons his chakra desiderata, levitating up in the air and doing an upward slash with the electrical energy cutting through the wind and into the Fatuis.

Kousuke approaches one Agent to ask him why they followed them all the way to Liyue. He holds the Agent by the chin, lifting his head up as Endo restrains the Agent with his grip.

"Did that puny Balladeer sent you out to follow us?" He asked as he runs the blade through the Agent's skin.

The Fatui flinched as Kousuke made a shallow cut on his skin. He squirms at the threatening presence of lightning incarnate infront of him. Due to him being too scared, he agrees to tell them their plan.

"The Lord Scaramouche sent us here to take you with us! He wants you killed!" The Agent admitted. Endo looks at Kousuke as he waits for the next move.

"Tell Kunikuzushi that I'll meet him myself. No need to rush. I will definitely face him again." He said before signalling Endo to release the Agent.

The Fatui scurries away from them as Kousuke sighs. He then told Endo to continue their journey to Mondstadt to meet up with Barbatos, or as he likes to call him, Venti the Bard.