Chapter 26

And so, the land of eternity has maintained its place in the face of Teyvat. Kosuke took his rightful place on the throne of Tenshukaku. The people living under his domain got rewarded for being loyal to the Almighty Narukami Omikami.

Kosuke made a decision to let the people of Watatsumi to come and visit Narukami and all of Kosuke's islands, in one simple rule. Maintain peace and order between the Shogunate and the Resistance.

Although some people live to tell the tale of how the thunder god took down a threat to his ideal, some are unfortunate enough to witness the Raiden Shogun sit down on his throne and claim his spot with the gnosis.

With all of this, Kosuke is still missing one part of him. After the demise of his general, he took the responsibility to handle the Tenryou Commission, until he finds someone worthy enough to take Endo's place as the general.

Some clans that was once gone in the island, returned. That includes the Kaedehara Clan, now under the supervision and protection of the Kamisato Clan.

The tourist started blooming after the war, with the Grand Narukami Shrine earning mora every 24 hours. And as the head priestess of the shrine, I watch everyone enjoy the attractions. My business in the Yae publishing is also blooming as countless novels were bought.

I do hope that Inazuma will stay like this not only for eternity, but to infinity and beyond. And that ends the story of the new thunder god, Raiden Kosuke.

---End---