Author

Hi! The story has officially ended! Phew! You can't imagine how many braincells I have lost when I started writing the intense parts. Did you like the story? I enjoyed writing it. After some lores are uncovered in game, I started implementing that into the story especially the Husk of Opulent Dreams artefact set.

If you were wondering what Kosuke's clothes are like, here's an example;

(crdts to @Yai_Sea_Ball on twitter for this!)

Yes, it looks like Scaramouche because it is a Scaramouche concept art. But if you imagine that Ei made Kosuke to both look like her and Makoto, but Kosuke wears that fit but in a different color (red + white + black), they would look similar.

And the true form of Kosuke is just the Aqueous Springtide Raiden Mei battlesuit, hence the purple horns and giant arms.

And since the story has ended, the sentient being that fused with Kosuke is none other than? If you know it already, congratulations. It's Raiden Mei's Herrscher persona.

But the question is, will that Herrscher persona take over? Or will Kosuke be able to fight it since that persona wants something. I won't disclose for now.

I really hoped you enjoyed the story. If you have questions, feel free!