Prologue P2.

A week had passed, the news of the deaths was still in the Parisians' minds. Everything people were talking about was the two mysterious beings, the murders and the Spirit things that happened in a few hours.

The teens had stayed with a family friend (Master Fu) and didn't go to school.

The autopsy couldn't figure out the cause of death. It was labelled unknown.

They ignored everybody and barely ate and had replayed the events of the week. Thought of everything that they could have changed to change the outcome. After everything that happened, they wanted to give up their miraculous.

They asked the Master to let them use the ring of the black cat and the earrings of the Ladybug to get the power of bringing them back.

But Fu said, "I know this must be hard for you now, but gaining ultimate power is not what you want. Your mind is clouded. Take a breath when you both figure out what you wish to do. we'll talk."

After that, the couple went to the roof to talk, talk not a simple 'hello' unknowingly to them Wayzz, Yin, Yang followed them.

"What are we going to do?" F/n asked M/n he was the first to speak. "I'm not sure but, if we work together, we can get the earrings and ring. First, we put something in Master Fu's tea the-..." M/n was interrupted by her boyfriend.

"We're not killing Master. Please don't tell me that's your plan." F/n said, panicked and continued, "I know we want them back but, I don't think they would be happy to be brought back under this condi-mmmm." M/n covered his mouth.

"Why would you think I want to kill him? That is not my plan. It's to put some sleeping pills in his drink. Then we'll steal the miraculous of the Ladybug, black cat and snake and make our wish. If something goes wrong, we have Sass." M/n said finishing, her plan.

"I don't think it's a promising idea, M/n. The plan is good and has no flaws. But we don't know the consequences of our wish. What if for us to have our parents, someone else will lose theirs." F/n said sadly before continuing. 

"I cannot live with that guilt. We should accept our past, as Master fu says. 'Changing the past could have horrible consequences." F/n finished looking down. There was silence. The only thing that they could hear was their kwamis.

Earlier, as the kwamis were following the teens, they heard F/n say. "We're not killing Master Fu. Please don't tell me that's your plan." Their eyes widened Wayzz and Yang looked at Yin as it was her job to keep M/n from turning evil. 

"Don't give me that look. I'm sure that's not her plan, let's continue to listen." Yin told the other kwamis, 'Well, at least I hope so.' Yin thought. They all looked back at the teens and continued to look and listen to the plan. 

During F/n's speech, Yang spoke up. "At least I taught my holder to think of the consequences." Wayzz knew what was going to happen but, before he could stop him, Yin spoke. "Well, I at least taught her to plan." Wayzz left to get the Master. 

Before, they began another war. They were fighting so much that they didn't hear the couple find their hiding place. "Ahem," M/n said to get the attention of the kwamis, who were shocked that they found. "Did you follow us up here?" F/n asked the two. 

The kwamis looked at each other and nodded. "We wanted to know your plan because we need to know what to do to stop you in case you turn evil." Yang started; Yin continued. "We have seen holders like yourselves after a traumatic event turn evil. we cannot allow that to happen again, so please reconsider."

"We decided. To not change anything and to live a normal life, as normal as our lives can," M/n said sitting down. Shocking Yang and F/n as they both believed that the girl wanted to change the deaths. While Yin smiled, knowing that's the girl she helped raise.