X. Rogercop

Season 1, Ep 11. 

Rogercop

Thank you all for the 2.1K reads, this book is almost at 2.2K. I'm so happy, thank you all and sorry for the late update, but I present to you, Rogercop. :)

(Y/n Pov)

Another day, another possible day for an Akumatization, but today is Career Day. Marinette was standing with her Father as he explained to us his job as a baker. "My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes... but actually, it's different every day. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might--" 

'Must be nice, having your father at social events, but no.' I can see Adrein outside trying to get our father to join us, but he looks disappointed, before walking back inside the class. 'nothing new,' "Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning." Tom spoke with a smile bringing my attention back to him. 

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris Hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Miss announced to the class and Alya and her mom moved to the stage as Marinette started to pass the croissants. 'I'm never skipping breakfast again.'

(Kwami Pov)

"How's Adrien?" Yin asked Plagg as he and Adrien were in the class. "You know, disappointed. Did Y/n say anything?" Yin and Yang shook their heads. "She doesn't expect him to show, for anything. At least Adrein has some hope." The Kwamis stayed quiet, but then Yang spoke. "The croissants smell good." 

The three kwamis looked out of Adrien's bag and saw Marinette holding the tray as she talked to Chloé. "You think Y/n, would share?" Yang asked his opposite. "She doesn't share her food...Unless she gets two." Yin concluded. "I'll ask her." Yang volunteered and flew towards his friend.

"You seem to be calmer, finally getting along with Yang it seems." Plagg concluded, "Well when you have to share a holder and live together, you have to get along." The two continued to observe the class, "Is that Camembert?" Plagg said before flying into Chloé's bag. "Plagg wait." Yin spoke flying after him.

"Huh? Oh, that's not Camembert... But it is very shiny. I like shiny, hmm!" Plagg said taking the bracelet out of the case. "Put that down before we get caught." Yin scolded. "Don't worry, you can get us out of here catch us," Plagg said and winked, and he began to play with the bracelet. "He he...ohh...Ah! Ah!" Plagg was balancing the bracelet on his nose, before passing it to Yin. "Hey!" Yin scolded before the bag they were in fell to the side. "Wahh!!!"

(Y/n Pov) ~ a few moments before~

As Alya's mom started to speak about her job, I felt something in my hand, I looked down and saw Yang. I gave him a look and he pointed at Marinette. 'They want one.'

I waited for Marinette to come to my table, while Yang flew into my bag to not be spotted. "Here you go, Ivan." Marinette said giving Ivan a croissant. "Here you go, Y/n," The girl said turning to me, placing a croissant in front of me. 

"Hey Marinette, do you think I could get a second croissant?" The girl nodded and placed another one in front of me. "Sure, but may I ask why?" "I was out late, and slept through my alarms, so I had to skip breakfast, cause that's how late I was. T^T" She nodded understanding and walked down the stairs.

"Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch!" Alya's mom concluded, 'Yes! Free food!' Everyone applauded before the moment ended as Marinette fell, "Wahh!" Everyone gasped, but the croissants! 'Nooooo,'