VII. Mr. Pigeon

Season 1 Episode 5

(This is not a short chapter I lied.)

(3rd Pov)

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and they must be your own designs. In twelve hours, your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. The father of our very own student Adrien Agreste."

Adrien, Nino, and Y/n all thought the same thing, 'and Y/n.'

"In fact, Adrien will model one of the winning designs in his next photo shoot. Along one of his classmates, and now, to announce this year's theme: twin derby hats." Mr. Damocles explained it to Mrs. Bustier's class.

"Derby hats?" Marinette questioned as Chloe looked at her with her thumb facing down.

(Y/n Pov)

"Why does dad act like he cares about us going to school?" I asked Adrien as we walked around our school.

"He's trying to be supportive." Adrien said, "I guess, but still 'Twin Derby Hats.' He wants me to go back to modeling."

"Yeah, well. Are you gonna compete?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe for my two demons." "Hey!" Two voices said to me from my Violin case. It caused us to laugh, I raised my fist, and Adrien bumped it. We came across Alya going through a sketchbook. "Wow, Alya." Adrien said, which scared Marinette.

"Those are some awesome designs. I didn't know you had some mad skills." He continued. "Yeah, when did you learn how to do that?" I said to the vlogger. "Uh? Thanks guys, but I can't take the credit. These sick designs belong to Marinette. Off the chain, right?" Alya said as Marinette waved from her hiding place.

"You're super talented, Marinette. You seriously have a good chance of winning." Adrien said to the girl, unknowingly making her flustered. "Well, um, yeah! I--like-- um, designs that-- um," Marinette started, and Alya was signalling the girl. "Go---upwards? Um, while stopping-- I mean, uh-- uh, um, thanks?" Adrien was oblivious, 'ohh, my little bro.' While Alya and I were getting second-hand embarrassment.

"Sure and, uh-good luck. Maybe I could be wearing one of your derby hats at my father's next photoshoot." I nodded. Before Adrien and I walked away. "You think she'll win?" I asked my brother. "She has the talent."

"So, does Marinette remind you of anyone?" "No, why do you ask?" "No reason." I said as Adrien entered the limo, and I followed.

(Small Time Skip.)

Jules: Hey, N/n.

Rose: Jules and I wanted to ask if you could help us with our Derby hats.

N/n: Yeah, be there in a bit.

N/n: But Luka's buying me pizza.

"So?" I asked my kwamis, "Could I portal to Liberty?" "No." They both answered, "Common, I got used to portaling everywhere."

"Sorry, but no. You need more practice with Lumier, but you should stay here. ." Yin said.

"You know. This isn't the only way I can sneak out." I walked out of my room.

"Hey, little bro. Can I borrow Plagg?"

"What's the Phantom holder needing a third kwami."

"Yin and Yang are 'grounding' me."

"So, now I'm sneaking you out." "Yeah, can you?" "Yeah, can. But you owe me one." "Sure,"

"Plagg claws out. Ready?" "Yeah-" "Y/n, your father wishes to speak to you," Natalie spoke as she knocked on Adrien's room. I gave Cat Noir a look. "Natalie, Y/n's not here. I thought she was in her room." "I checked, but I got no answer." I looked at Adrien with a sleeping sign. "She did mention that she wanted to take a nap. So when it's time for dinner. Don't worry." "Thank you, Adrian. See you at later."