V. Timebreaker

Sorry for the long wait for the chapter, I've been kinda busy. But it's finally done, Hope you all enjoy. 

(Y/n Pov)

Alix was racing Kim today.

The bet of the year, Adrien and I had convinced our father, and he had agreed to let us go.

"Hey, guys." we say as we walk up to the group. They wave and we chatted. I stopped talking as I sensed Lb's transformation. Adrien gave me a worried glance, but I brushed it off. 'Is there an akumatized villain. How is it that I didn't notice it?' A few minutes later Marinette, is running toward us with a banner in her hands. "She shouldn't use the miraculous for selfish reasons." I saw to my kwamis as everyone goes to meet the girl. "Child, like you're any better." Yin responded while Yang laughed. "Shut up." I mumbled.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" "Impressive, Marinette." Adrien says to the girl with a wink making her giggle.

"You all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up! Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me." Kim said mockingly. "Spoke too soon, Kim." Alix said as she arrived and everyone cheered for her. "Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead!" Alix said getting in his face. "You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh." Kim fought back.

"Is that a good thing?" Alya said making Marinette and I laugh.

I walked up to the two athletes and pushed them apart. "That's enough. We are doing the--" "Why are you going to be the judge? It's not fair you're friends with Alix." "You all voted and according to you all, I'm well balanced and non-biased." I pushed Kim away, and Max came to my side. "Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor!" Max started and I continued. "Thanks Max, If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year."

"We're through with all of those stupid dares!" Juleka called out. "Uh-huh, that's right!" Ivan responded. "No more dares!" Nathaniel called out.

"On your marks," Max said. "Get set-" I continued. "Hold up!" Alix called out, the sudden stop caused Kim to fall on his face. Everyone laughed, while Kim spoke from the floor. "Forfeiting already?." Alix takes out a watch, it gave off a miraculous vibe. "Hold on to this for me, will you, Alya? I don't wanna drop it during the race." Alix said before returning to the starting line. "Hold on girl, I can't! I gotta-" "Guard it with your life. It's a family heirloom!" I looked towards my ring, 'I'm not the only one'

"But- Marinette, take this. I gotta record the race for my blog!" Alya said while handing the 'watch' to Marinette. "On your marks, get set... GO!" Max and I said in and the race began. I looked as the two raced but I stopped paying attention as I heard my brother speak. "Need any help?" "Uh... yup! Thanks. Gotta be careful! Even if you are amazing." Marinette responded to my oblivious brother. "Uh?" "At-holding things! In your hands."

Everyone's cheering brought my attention to the race. "Last lap!"

"Give it back to Adrien, Chloé." Marinette calls after a while. I see how Clo has the 'watch', and she opens it. A light comes out of it. She dropped it, I moved my hand as if I was going to make a portal. Surprise nothing happened, except Alix, ran over her 'watch'.

"Yeah! Hahaha!" The girl celebrated her victory, but she gasped as she saw her broken treasure. "I call a rematch. That false start back there threw me off! Uh-" Kim spoke to the girl, oblivious.

"Ugh! Did you do this?!" Alix asked/accused Alya. "I had to videotape the race so I gave it to Marinette but then she had to hold the banner so she gave it to Adrien, then Chloé snatched it from him and dropped it and, uh, then you skated over it. Hehe," Alya explained. "My old man gave me this for my birthday! This watch is totally a family heirloom!" Alix said in tears. "It was an accident!" Marinette spoke up. "We didn't mean any harm, Alix." Then Adrien. "As if! I totally had nothing to do with this." Lastly Clo. I walked over to Alix and put my hand on her back.