XIII. Copycat

Sorry for the late update, I thought I had scheduled it, but I didn't so anyway here's the copycat. And thank you for all the votes and comments. And for the 3.7k reads

(Y/n pov)

Today was the day the status of heroes would be revealed. Adrien wants to go, but Yin and Yand think there are better ideas than this. "You ready for today?" Adein asked me as we fenced. "I don't think it a good idea; you can go. I just don't want to deal with any unwanted attention." "They said no?" He asked me as I attempted to strike him. 

"Yin said no, Yang said maybe. He just wants chocolate after we go." I spoke before losing my balance and falling back. "You okay?" Adrien asked me, holding his hand out for me. "I think I landed on my hand," I told him as I stood up, holding my (non-dominant) hand close to my chest. "Let's go get some water and grab your brace." I nodded, and we walked into the locker room.

I open my locker and see Yin and Yang playing on my phone. "I thought you two wouldn't be tempted by the magical phone," I asked the two, grabbing my brace before putting it on. "What did you do this time?" Yin asked me, flying out of my bag. "Bad landing, I was distracted." "By Luka?" Yang asked me quietly, "Hush, no, about the statue, ready to go, Yang?"

"Plagg, you pig!" I looked at Adrien, who took Plagg out of his locker and was scrolling on his phone. "Move, please, so I can check my voicemail. Hmm, don't recognize this number. Do you?" Adrien turned to me, handing me his phone. "Oh no, now we're late! Time to transform, Plagg! Claws Out. I'll buy you some time for your appearance. also, put my phone back when you're done." Cat said to me before jumping away.

"I still don't understand why he's so happy about a statue," Yin asked me as I examined the number. "+33653257? It looks familiar." I mumble to myself. I stood up and looked for the number in my history. I typed the number in. "So, Marinette found Adrien's number," I tell the two. 

"Seems she's trying to make the first move. Finally, let's get going, Yang." I stood up and put both phones in my bag. "Aren't you gonna hear the voice message?" Yang asked me as he flew closer to me. "Nope, that message is from Adrien, not me." "But aren't you curious?" "Kinda, now, Yang, let's illuminate this dreary day."

'Do you think the statue will be of both me and yin?' "Who knows

"I'll keep watch, but I suggest not to take too long. We don't know if any other student doesn't want water." Thank's Yin. Also, lb might visit, so stay hidden. Yin nodded, and I was on my way to the park.

'Do you think the statue will display both Yin and I?' Yang asked me telepathically. "They better, but most people like Lb more than us. She the fan favourite." 'But why?' "Cause lb and cat noir haven't endangered civilians." 'Alya doesn't count; she puts herself in danger. We're only trying to get her out of trouble.'

"You're not wrong, but now shush, can't have people think I'm crazy."

" Don't worry about Ladybug. I'm sure she'll be here any minute. Hey, look, Lumier is here. We can handle this situation alone for now. She's the one in charge anyway, you know." Cat said, pointing at me as I jumped by the statue. 

"Hello Lumier, do you know when Ladybug is getting here?" The man asked me, but before I could answer, he continued. "It's just that I wanted to ask her to autograph this photo. She's amazing. She's so brave and smart, the way she always saves everyone." The man spoke in adoration for Lb, 'Eww,' Yang told me, and I agreed. Cat glared at the man, as did I, but the man didn't notice.

 "The ceremony should commence. It might bring her here faster." The mayor told us, to which I nodded. "Please, just one minute more, Mayor Bourgeois, she will come. I can feel it." The man told the mayor, to which he agreed.