Ch. 7 Who is she?

Hey everyone this is going to be a fun chapter to read!! So get ready!! ^^
Enjoy!

*********************************

Chapter 7: Who is she?

*Kano's POV

We'll in finished with my homework. I closed my book and headed out of the library and down the Hallway as I walk down I notice a girl is standing there in front of the score boards.. I've never seen her before.. Is she new? What's her name? She is tensing up..

Her hair is so long and pretty. Nice brown color.. It's in a long braid.. She has a nice bod too at least for where I am standing.. I look at her from too to bottom and next thing I knew..

Oh! Shit she fell.. I should help her up.. I move forward but stop as I hears her say something between sobs.

"Am I ever going to be able to be normal?"

Why aren't you normal? I looked at her more closely.. I then saw arm crutches on the floor and braces on her legs... Oh... I guess she isn't what you call normal... But what is she crying about? Something had to trigger it? I want to help her but.. I don't want to damage my image either... Damn....
What to do?

"Naomi Oh my why are you on the floor!"

Shit! Gotta hide Ms. Harpy is coming! I hide behind one of the pillar sticking out of the wall. I peek around the corner just to get a glimpse of what is going on.

"I'm sorry Ms. Harpy... I just was really upset.. I am so stupid.. I thought I was going to place better but no I am just stu-"

"Naomi stop talking nonsense! You are a beautiful young talented flower! A rank doesn't decide who you are.."

"But it does decide how people look at me!"

Poor teach... How does that bite ya? Huh? Haha. But Naomi huh? Nice name! Oh that must be who Zach was talk up a storm about... The shy girl in the elevator... Yeah he still talks about her.. Mhm... I thought to myself as I put my hand over my mouth... I waited until they both left and then and extra few minutes..

I walk over to the bulletin board where the ranks are posted..
Naomi...
Naomi...
Naomi...
Nope...
Nope...
Nope...
Oh.... There she is... Naomi Taylor Rank 197 out of 197... Poor girl... I wish I can help her... Wait I can help her! I am number 1 in the class after all!

but how can I help her?

I got it!

"Hey Kano what are you doing here so late?" A familiar voice yelled out behind me..

"Oh hey Zach sup man" I said we shook hands and pulled each other forward to a man hug.

"Not much! What are you here man? Ya know after school. Rebecca is looking for ya." He said and he put his hands in his pocket and continued "do you know how annoying she can be! Man why are you dating such a girl like that... Geez.. So annoying... Come on let's get out there and then you can go tell your girlfriend to shut up!" He said as he walked away..

I pinched the bridge my nose in frustration as a followed him...

"Kano! Where were you! You didn't answer any of my calls what is wrong with you! What if something happened to me! Ugh here I thought you loved me..." Rebecca said as she crossed her arms and moved her hips to one side..

I don't even know why I started dating her... I closed my eyes and put my hand over my face.. I moved my finger to see what her facial expression was and that was when I remember why I was dating her...

Long blonde hair nice ass, awesome rack.. Pretty face... Yeah that's why... Her looks...

"Just shut up okay... I do love you but you are being to annoying for me to talk to you so good bye..." I said and I turned around to start my walk home.

"So you are just going to leave!" she said with the most bitchy tone of voice that could ever come out of someone's mouth..

"No I'm not. Of course I am! I'm tired.. Tch.. I'm going home" I said with a very sarcastic tone.

"How long are you going to be treating me like this! We have been dating for 2 months! I can't believe you! You always let girls hang on your arm and you never give me the time of day! Why is that?! Huh!" She said now standing I front of my with her hands in her hips..

I stop dead in my tracks of leaving and just pinch my nose to try and keep calm..

"What am I too you huh? I love you Kano! You know that and you are just here like this is more important I'll call you later! Really?!" She said as she is staring to become more emotional.

"You know what we have this conversation every single week! And I'm done with it! We're done!" I said as I swiped at the air signaling that we are through. I then walk by her more pissed than I was before... God damn Bitch..

Great now I've got a headache!

---------END OF CHAPTER 7---------

How was this chapter fun to read right! Let me know in the comments where you guys think the story is going!

I really enjoyed writing Kano's POV it was so fun!

What do you guys think of Kano? I want to know out your opinions about him in the comments!

March 27th 2015