Ch. 45 Wake up

Sammie's POV

VRRRRRRR!!!

VRRRRRRR!!

My phones been blowing up from my producers and such... I don't care... I just need to make sure Naomi is okay... I'm not leaving this time.

I then felt the phone vibrate again and pulled out the phone... it was Naomi's.

Zach? Who's that?

He called her Nao too? Maybe I should call that kid... and talk to him.... hmm... I don't know.. I need to figure out her password.

I called my agent.

"SAM! I swear to god! Where are you right now! I need you to-"

"Julia... I need you to do something for me..." I said seriously.

"What is it Sammie?" She asked me.

"First off I need you to stop calling me and tell everyone to leave me alone. And then I need you to tell me where Naomi Taylor's mother is?" I said.

"I'll try... stay in the phone with me... I'm going to looked it up right now in my computer." She said.

I waited patiently.. as she typed it up.

"Alright so... what i have found is that you already have her number." She said.

"What?" I asked. "That's not true.." I said as I huffed.

"No it is... her name is Hannah greens... Founder and CEO of Greens Empire... the company that offered you a record deal." She said to me.

"I ... wait.. what... okay... goodbye." I said as I then hung up the phone.

W w w wHAT?!!!!! Oh my god! This is a good type of shock but.. also bitter sweet... she offered it to me because... she knew her daughter was alive.. that's probably why she wanted me to go to her! I I got to called her!

I quickly dial the phone number. Please pick up... please.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I know it's late but please pick up.... please..

"Hello this is Hannah greens.." a familiar voice said.

"I I need you to come to the hospital." Insaid franitcally.

"Huh? Who is this?" She asked.

"It's me Sammie! I... i.. Naomi... i ... just come to the hospital." I said .. I'm so worked up..

"I I'll be right there!" She said. "Which hospital?" She asked.

"The big one in the center of the city."  I said.

"Ok...  stay calm I'll be right there." She said soothingly.

"I will... thank you mrs greens" I said and then hung up.

About 15 minutes later.. she showed up.. and came running in.. they directed her to the waiting room and as soon as I saw her and went right up to her.

"Mrs. Greens.. I ... hic.." shit I can't control my emotions-

She pulled me into a hug.. "it's alright sam... thank you for calling me.. where is Naomi?" She asked me.

"She is in a trauma bay. The doctor should be coming out soon" I said to her as I hugged her back my arms trembling.

She pulled away from me and looked down at me... "I'm sorry." She said.