Ch. 39 Heart on my sleeve

Kano's POV

Shit shit shit shit! Why isn't she picking up! Ugh! Naomi please pick up... i call again.. this is the third time.

I'm basically running down the street. Nothing from her. Nothing! Does she not love me anymore? I let out a sigh at that thought... ugh... I've been a horrible boyfriend haven't I... I need to make it up to get some how.. I have to. It's getting pretty late.. I should probably just go home.. god damn it.. Naomi... babe please forgive me...

-------

Zach's POV

Tap tap tap tap..

I swear to god... Nao walked all the way home today by herself... this is the 5 time Kano has blown her off.. and now I know the exact reason why... Rebecca. They used to date back before Rebecca left for a foreign exchange program in France. Now that she is back.. I guess Kano can't help him self., even thought he has a fucking BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous! Girlfriend.. you don't deserve her.. you are breaking her and you can't even see it you asshole..

I pull out my phone and listen to some music.

"I gotta get my homework done now."

Kano... I don't know home much longer I can stand by as a witness to this... imma snap real soon if you don't get your shit together.

------------------

Jared's POV

"Dododododoodododo~" humming down the street I go.. where's my car... hmmm... ah there it is... a small blue truck.

Alright... time to go home... hopefully I can see Naomi... since she is not dating that boy no more... oh shit... I hope she's okay...

My mind went blank... let take a drive around town.. maybe I'll find her!

And that's exactly what I do... after driving around for about an hour.. I come across this small children's park... only a single light lighting the park because of how small it was.. a girl sitting by herself in the swing set..

Naomi...

I quickly park my car and make my way over.

"Fancy meeting you here?" Dude.. really ... that's the best you could come up with..

I could hear some sniffles and then she looked back at me.. her eyes filled to the rim with tears.. her cheeks wet. What the fuck happened...

"H hi Jared.." her voice sounded so broken and nasally.

"What's the matter Naomi?" I asked as I walked up to her soon squatting down in front of her.

"I don't know anymore!" She cried as she covered her face. "I I it's Kano... " she whined.

Kano?... wait a fucking minute.. if they are still together.... don't tell me... "is he cheating on you?"

She stopped.

Oh shit.. I went to far..

She pulled her hands away from Her face.. her expression so full of hurt.. "c cheating?"

Shit shit shit shit!!!!

Naomi looked down at herself. "Maybe h h h hic- he is.." she said as she started crying more hysterically. "I don't know.. he doesn't talk to me.. only when it's good for him.." she went on.. "I love him s much! And h h he does t t this!" She stuttered while crying.

Oh geez... this was painful to watch... I just pulled her down into a hug... this is what she needs. As soon as I did so.. it was like a dam broke loose... she wrapped her arms tightly around me and cried... and cried.. and cried.. I don't like seeing her like this.. let alone kano's actions.