Ch. 28 Rising Business Empires

Hello everyone! This is an early update!
The reason behind this early update is that I have hit a milestone! 1k views! I am so happy! I want to thank you all for your support and for those who comment you are the best! You are the ones who I keep writing for! Thank you again, and enjoy this chapter!

This story is about to take a turn, we have had our first climax, which is Naomi over coming her leg braces, and now we turn to all the unanswered questions!

*********************************

Hannah Greens's POV

Ugh, how many stacks of paper work do I need to do, for just this one business deal. I mean my company is just taking out a few restaurant chains, I just want to go have my lunch break.

"Ms. Greens? You fiancé is here to see you!" My separately says as she opens the door.

"Oh! He can come in." I said as I started to put away some of my papers.

"Hey there honey! Look at the busiest business women in the world! I am gonna tell you something sweetie! You are going to rain above as the most powerful women in the business world! More powerful that Dusworth industries!" He says as he walks through that door.

"Oh, honey stop talking nonsense. This business that I started is mainly to get myself back on my feet and be eligible to get full custody of my daughter." I said as I signed an important document.

"I know sweetie, but this company can grow to so much more! Why don't we start a record label? Huh?! We would shoot for the stars! Doesn't your daughter sing?" He said as she stood behind me. He then kissed my neck.

"Harry, stop. I am working." I said as I tried to brush him off.

"Say you will make this company and powerful industry and I will, snookems." He said. I could feel his smirk grow across his face on my neck.

"Fine. I will try my best to make my company, Greens Empire, a powerful business leader!" I said as I laughed.

"Okay!" He said as he stood straight up. But we are going to finish this later!" He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, Harry, I'll see you later okay!" I said as I looked back at my papers.

"See you at home." Harry said as he quietly closed the door behind him.

Man, I do love him, but he sure does have a way at manipulating people. I shake my head at what happened and I return my focus back to my paper work.

~3 Hours Later~

"Finally Done! looks like my company is going to grow substantially with this new business deal!" I said as I fixed the papers.

This business deal will bring in profits of about 4 million dollars! Man, I think I might just expand into having a record label, but first I need to out do a certain business power that destroyed my life. Dusworth Industries.

*********************************

Kristi Dunsworth's POV

"Fred, where is Sam?" I ask as I throw my purse on the table.

"He is in his room I believe." Fred said as he handed me a cup of wine.

"Thank you Fred, and do you mind getting him for me?" I said as I sat down.

"Of course madam." Fred said as he back away and went up stairs.

That boy has got me on my last string. He stormed out to the recording studio at 12:00 pm, and then didn't come back until 7:00pm. What was he thinking?