Ch. 35 Bright Future

Hello everyone I am sorry for not posting like anything I have writers block... It sucks but anyway I am back and ready to write! ^^

*****************************************

Hannah Greens's POV

"Another long day of work" I say under my breathe when I walk through the door. I set my purse and keys down on the kitchen counter and pour my self a glass of wine.

The sweet taste of the wine fills my mouth, and leaves a refreshing after taste. I set my glass of wine down and I head up stairs to my bedroom to change out of work clothes.

I walk into my room and see rose petals all on and around my bed, with a red satin dress in the middle of it all.

My heart went up to my throat and I almost cried, I walked up to the dress and noticed a note, I unfolded it and it read

"Dear my sweetest Hannah, this dress is for you and gift from me, please be ready by 7:00pm tonight and wear this dress. I'll be waiting. Love, Harry"

"Oh Harry..." I said with pure adoration.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:00pm.

"I have to get ready!" I squirm.

I run to the bathroom and start my curling iron and run back and put the dress on, by the time I am done with that my curling iron should be almost ready to use, I rush into the bathroom and fix my make up, then I curl my hair.

After I am done with inspecting myself, I look at myself in the mirror for what feels like seconds but ends up being minutes. I look at the clock and it is 7:06pm.

"Shit, he is waiting for me!" I said as I run and grab my heels I grab my bag and out of the house I go.

Outside there was a limo. "Oh my god what is this!" I squealed.

A man in a tuxedo walks around the car and says "you date awaits.".

I simply blush and step into the car, I can barely contain myself. Once on the road the thoughts start hitting me like a constant strong wind. The limo comes to a stop and the limo driver opens my door. "Here we are." he says with a smile.

I step out to a beach setting, there are candles forming a pathway down the beach, along with rose petals everywhere. In the distance I hear the song "Marry Me by Bruno Mars". I immediately start tearing up. 'Oh my god I can't believe this is happening'

I take my heels off and start walking the sand path, I turn a corner and see him. He has his hair slicked back and and he is in a black and white tuxedo with a red tie. I cover my mouth and practically fall to the ground. I don't actually fall but it feels like I did.

"Hey." I said tearing up as I pushed a piece of my hair backwards.

"Hello Hannah." Harry said as a gentle and delicate smile appeared on his chiseled face.

I laugh nervously and look at him "What is all of this for? It's not even our 2 year anniversary yet."

"Well I have something to give you and I couldn't wait any longer." Harry said as he reached in his pocket.

"What was so important that it cou-"

Harry looked at me with his strikingly captivating grey eyes.

"Hannah, I am so glad that I met you, you have changed me and my son's life for the better, I wouldn't want to change anything, people told me that second chances and soulmates don't exist, but I believe them. That is why..." He said as he pulls out a little black box.