Ch. 38 Taking Charge

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's been almost a year!!!!! I am so sorry! I plan on continuing this story now!!! I am extremely sorry for all of the people who were dedicated to finding out what goes on in this story! I plan on publishing a few in a row after this so you can read a few chapters!!! Again I am so so SO SORRY! please bare with me! :)

--------------------------

Sammie's POV

I flip the cards in my hand, hmmm? Should I go to greens empire? It's been awhile since that meeting and I still haven't gotten back to that lady... That lady as looked familiar. Maybe she's... Ooo. That's probably it. She's Naomi's mom. Hmmm, maybe she wanted me for her company so me and Nao can be friends again? Hmmm.

"What's the twisted face for Sam?" Said one of my friends.

"Huh? Oh nothing, I'm just thinking." I said to him.

"You know we haven't really hung out with Charlotte all that much lately, did something happen between you guys besides the whole engagement thing?" He asked.

"Tyler, didn't you read about it, I broke the engagement to her, I want to choose who I marry if I marry at all."I said to him as I reached and took a sip of my Sprite.

"Oh, so ya gonna be a player all your life, going from chick to chick?" He scoffed and followed with a laugh.

"..." I just stared at him with one eyebrow raised. "Maybe, I don't know." I said as I set my drink down.

Jeez Tyler can be such a pain. Hmm. I wonder what she is doing now? I still can't believe Nao is alive, like what?! And not seeing her is making me believe it was just some false dream I went through that night. All these feelings for her at bursting at the seams, all the memories of her keep playing in my head. But, sadly, I don't think she will every have feelings back for me, she doesn't remember me. Not the way I do.

"Sam, you are bumming my out man." Tyler said as he looked at me with concern.

"Oh, shut up ya -sshole!" I said as I punched him in the shoulder like a bro.

We both laughed and continued with what we were doing.

**********************************

Zach's POV

Back and forth, back and forth, I and so wanting to just punch Kano in the face again. He keeps blowing her off, well, I know what's going on and I don't like it... At all.

Today I am going to find out what's going on and put a stop to it. I walk out of my house and get in my moms car.

"Zach honey, do we need to pick Kano or Naomi up today?" She asked as she pulled out of the driveway.

"Uh, no, just Kano. He talked about needing a ride but never said that he did so better to be safe than sorry." I said completely bluffing, he never talked to me about needing a ride.

After a few minutes we get near his house, I see a fancy looking car parked in the driveway. "Mmm. Keep driving he has a ride today." I said to my mom as I watch closely. A girl with long curly blonde hair with our school uniform was knocking at his door.

'Good for nothing scum bag, a cheater is always a cheater.'

We arrive at school and I see the one thing that can get me out of my mood, a smiling Naomi.