Ch. 27 Remembrance

Hey everyone! I am wicked excited for this chapter! I can't wait for you guys to read it! We are taking a little break from the love triangle that turned into a love square, and we are taking a look into well, the life of a super star! ^^ enjoy!

*********************************

Sammie's POV

"Alright Sammie! Tomorrow is your second concert! You my friend are going to blow everyone's socks off! I also believe this is your first shot at landing a record label to take you on, and if you land a label, I know that you will be the next top signer!" Julia say as she preached in front of me.

"Hmph, top signer..." I says quietly to myself.

"What was that?" Julia asked.

"Nothing, I am going to go to lunch." I said as I got up and out on my sunglasses.

"Would you like me to call Charlotte to go with you?" Julia asked.

"No, and why would you ask that?" I said annoyed.

"Well, you are engaged, so I thought it would be okay if I-" Julia started to say.

"Engaged? More like forced engagement! Don't ever do that again or I will fire you! I don't like her that way, period end of story." I said as I slammed my fist down in the table.

"What's gotten into you?" Julia said as she clutches her folders.

"Sorry, it's just that a lot of things are happening that I don't want, and I am starting to think that my mother lied to me about something really big." I said as I sat back down.

"Oh, Sam, you mother would never lie to you! You know that, and what would she have to lie about?" Julia asked.

"Well you've been working for my family for a while so I am pretty sure you know this name." I said as I looked at her.

"Who's name? I only started working here about 8 years ago." She said as she too sat down.

"Well as you know I was going through a lot when you were first hired, bringing me to therapy sessions, and the like." I said as I began to open my mind.

"Yes I do remember." She said.

"Well there was this girl, her name was Naomi Taylor. She saved my life you know, but in the process, she, well..." I said as I looked away, because tears started to form in the corners of my eyes.

"Oh Sam, don't cry honey." She said as she patted my back.

I wiped away my tears and then said "so do you recognize that name? Naomi Taylor?"

"Uh, um." She said as she lifted her hand from my back.

"Tch, whatever." I said as I got up.

"Sam!" Julia yelled.

"I'm going to lunch!" I said as I put my hair in a bun and put my sunglasses on.

I stormed out the main entrance and walked right by the paparazzi. I walked the streets for awhile. Just wandering.

All of these feelings that I compressed inside of me are starting to burst, and then with the sudden engagement to Charlotte? Of all people. I'm glad it wasn't put out to the public, but that is the last person I'd want to be with.

I wander and wander with the thoughts rushing through my head about how to get out of this engagement and find myself on a dock looking out at the ocean.

The refreshing salty sea air, the calming sea waves, and not to mention the beautiful sunset. I guess Julia is gonna have to deal with it. I need time for me.