Ch. 32 Gossip

Hey guys! Things are starting to get twisted up. Friends are rivals, people are reunited, but memories are forgotten. Naomi's got herself a boyfriend, but Kano is a guy that has all the girls hearts, this might cause some trouble among the girls at school.

[May contain spelling errors]

*********************************

Naomi's POV

So, my life has been busy lately. First I go on a date with Jared and then he kissed me. I then hear that Zach and Kano aren't well doing well as friends, the out of the blue Kano says he loves me?! And then he asks me for my answer I front if Zach. Then, Zach is fine with that?! No issues or surprise reaction from Zach at all. What is up.

Now I am dating Kano. He is my first ever boyfriend. I wonder how I should act? Should I be all girly girly? Or maybe like a bro? Hmmm...

"So Naomi, I hear Kano has a new girlfriend, are you jealous?" Samantha says as she puts her hands on my desk.

"No, I am not. Mainly because I am his new girlfriend." I said with attitude.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I am Kano's new girlfriend, get used to it." I said as I took a sip out of my water bottle.

"Does that mean that Zach is, well free for the taking?" Gretchen says shyly.

"Uh, I guess so." I say kinda caught off guard.

"Awesome." She says to herself.

I turn my attention back to the fuming Samantha.

"For the past 3 months I have tried getting Kano back and, then all of a sudden you become his girlfriend, I hate you. He is mine. Not yours." Samantha says as she gets more and more infuriated.

"If you don't mind me, I would like to say something." Says a girl with long curly blonde hair and perfectly glossed lips.

"To the subject of dating Kano, he is a play boy, you know that right Naomi." She said as she looked at me with all seriousness.

"I am Rebecca Stone, I dated Kano for 2 months, he cheated on me twice, with a certain someone." She said as she looked at Samantha and then continued talking to me "so watch out, there are a lot of girls that want Kano, including many of the girls in this class." She said as she looked around.

"Rebecca, so now that you have came back from London, are you here to stay or are you going to be moving back." Gretchen asked.

"I am here to stay. I am pursing a career in modeling." She said as she flipped her hair. Next year I plan on switching into 3 Capitals Academy for high school." She said as she smiled.

"That's pretty cool, you know Naomi won a free audition into the school." Gretchen said.

"You did, that's great, we can be classmates!" Rebecca said as she smiled.

"So Kano, and you dated?" I asked. It took me a second to take all of what she said in, she is a model, one of Kano's exes, and she I going to go to my dream school.

"Yes we did, I was about 2 years ago, but we did." She said as she looked at me.

"Okay." I said. I sure hope she doesn't take Kano from me, she is beautiful, and in perfect shape, her make up is on point, while Miss Ugly Duckling over here wears just some mascara.

"Don't worry, I don't have my sights set on him, plus you are dating him. I wouldn't  want you to feel the same way that I felt when he cheated on me. So don't think of me as anything more that a friend. Okay." She said and then put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.