65

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 65:

After hearing this knock, Lu Wuye calmly moved his eyes away from Si Yu's drawing, and turned his head slightly, his eyes flashed a little A touch of peace.

Si Yu left and right, although she felt that Ji Lin would only make the embarrassing situation more chaotic at this time, but she was reluctant to let her silly brother stand outside at night, so she looked inquiringly at Lu Wuye "So ... I let him in?"

Lu Wuye was indifferent to emotions, but just asked: "This is your home, why do you ask me?"

If you ignore the dissatisfaction caused by sudden disturbance in Lu Wuye's eyes, Si Yu will think that this is a sincere word and has no other meaning.

"..." Si Yu thought wryly, where did she know why she was doing this all too much, and specifically asked Lu Wuye's opinion, it may be a conditional reflection formed under long-term oppression.

When she walked over and opened the door, she saw Ji Lin standing in the dust, looking wary, like a little milk dog loyal to the Lord. She first looked up and down Si Yu and found her clothes neat Suddenly, he breathed a sigh of relief, but this sigh of relief was half, and Ji Lin caught a glimpse of the scar on Si Yu's lips.

The scar didn't look like he had made it by himself, but rather it was bitten by someone else. Ji Lin is a normal adult male. He has n’t seen pork and he has seen pigs run, not to mention he is in the entertainment industry. The big dye tank, almost immediately reacted to what was going on, it was clearly the traces of kissing! He just felt a rush of blood rushing to his brain--what kind of **** was it that ruined his weak and lovely sister!

Si Yu didn't respond at first, but when Ji Lin's gaze stayed on her lips for a long time, she thought about what happened in the kitchen just now, and finally her hot ears turned red again.

Oops, she forgot it!

"A Lin, why are you still here so late, it's cold outside, let's talk about advanced ..." Si Yu covered her lips, turned around to keep Ji Lin from staring, and regretted that she had forgotten to hide.

It's a shame in front of my brother!

Ji Lin's face was calm, striding across Si Yu's side and entering the living room, he saw Lu Wuye sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed, and he recognized this man, who had saved his sister before, and took his parents It was miserable enough.

Ji Lin was very grateful for the rescue of Si Yu, so even though he felt that the number of visits by Wu Wuye was a little abnormal, he also obediently said nothing, but as for his parents ... Ji Lin couldn't comment. He probably realized that Lu Wuye was cheering on his sister, so all he could do was keep silent.

But I didn't expect that now that he was in the middle of the night, I saw him in Si Yu's house again! Ji Lin thought of the phone that had been hung three times and pulled down the blacklist, and immediately understood that it must have been the man in front of him.

And the tiny cuts on his sister's mouth ...!

Seems to be aware of Ji Lin's staring eyesight, Lu Wuye lazily raised his eyelids, but did not take the initiative to say hello, and continued to turn the beads on his hands, calmly, as if he was born to be the master of this family, and Ji Lin Just a guest.

The two big men stood one and the other sat, seeming to be very calm, as if two predators ran into each other by chance, looking at each other in a circle, and measuring their respective combat effectiveness.

The living room became extremely quiet for a while, but there was a kind of staleness in the air. Si Yu, who had closed the door, looked at the two people. He had a terrible headache. A grandfather of Lu Wu had enough for her, Ji Lin was babbling again. Running over, it seems that she didn't want to sleep well tonight.