79

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 79:

Lu Wuye said that he was unhappy, but rubbed Si Yu round and flattened. The expression on his face even brought a little joy, but it was a little bit Can't see "unhappy".

Si Yu had long expected that Lu Wuye would use this matter to make a fuss, so it was rare to be smart and not move, and let this person kiss him endlessly. In the end, he couldn't stand it, so he gently pushed him. And said, "Don't make trouble, tell you the business."

Lu Wuye looked at her, thinking that the little rabbit was really bold, but he was just slightly satisfied, so he spoke well, caressing Si Yu's long hair, and signaled her to continue.

Si Yu frowned and said, "A Lin accidentally said something wrong on the show. Shen Yue told me that the Internet had exploded. Someone kept asking me what was going on. I didn't know what to say."

Speaking of this, she embarrassed Landing Five and added the sentence in time: "Of course, I do n’t mean that I do n’t want to make it public. I just feel very troublesome. I will definitely have to go through the official press release of the conference. Will be asked ... Besides, you are not suitable for publicity like this? "

Si Yu plunged into Lu Wuye's arms, hit him with a forehead on his chest in depression, held his clothes, and sighed.

Although the Lu family has a huge power, it has always been low-key, and Lu Wuye is more like a shadow in the dark. Few people know that Si Yu now barely counts people in the entertainment industry. He knows how much the secret and secret will provoke once the celebrity announces his relationship Concern, she can hardly imagine what a person like Lu Wuye would be exposed to the spotlight.

It's not that he was worried, but Si Yu was a little awkward, and he didn't want his boyfriend to attract so much attention for no reason.

However, with such careful thinking, Si Yu was really embarrassed to say that he could only turn around the corner: "Being a celebrity is too much trouble, and everyone is staring at it, or ... wait a minute?"

Wu Wuye pinched her chin and asked her to look up at herself, asking with a smile: "Wait a minute? When do you want to wait?"

In fact, Si Yu had already decided to leave the circle after finishing the film. Anyway, she did not rely on this line to eat, and went back to draw her little comics. She lived a life of nourishment, and did not have to stare at her private life all day. Look.

"Wait for me to retreat?" Si Yu blinked and said tentatively, and immediately found that Wu Wuye raised his eyebrows and pulled his lips into a straight line—this is how he behaved when he was not very happy, and spent so long together. Si Yu has been able to understand his temper, so he hurried forward, and his desire to survive was very strong. "That's impossible! I'll go back tonight and think about what to say. I'll show you tomorrow. How about it? "

Based on Lu Wuye's experience, how can he not see that Si Yu's words are not right? Of course, he knows that Si Yu's heart is inclined to conceal and conceal. If it wasn't for Ji Lin's accidental explosion today, it would have forced Si Yu. It can only be faced, Lu Wuye estimates that she may be ostrich to the end, really, as she said, will be generously admitted after leaving the entertainment circle.

Before it was changed, Lu Wuye would not come to ask her specifically. After listening to Si Yu's speech, he just fluttered softly: "Forget it, you don't have to force it, just follow your own wishes, I don't care."

Wu Wuye is really indifferent. If he can do his job, where will the confession name recognized in the accident world, let alone Si Yu came to the Lu family to cross the clear road long ago-although she did not know it, it was the Lu family. Mrs. Lu, who is generally recognized, is dispensable for Lu Wuye on how others see and admit it.