84

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 84:

The shooting of "Fashion Guide" is nearing its end, and everyone's nerves should not be stretched too tightly, because the process is very smooth. Take the initiative to pay for it yourself, and asked everyone to go to the restaurant several times. He originally said that he would go to supper together, but Si Yu refused.

In the past few days, her dinner time has been requisitioned by the crew. An authentic boyfriend is always upset. If he does n’t even have time to go for a walk around, Si Yu just thinks and knows how he will react. , So for his own safety, Si Yu had to decline the strict invitation.

In the past, everyone might still think that Si Yu was in poor health and couldn't stay up all night, but now, since she knew she was in love, she hasn't laughed at her. Yan Dao asked with a smile: "I know, should I go back with my boyfriend?"

"..." Si Yu was a little embarrassed, which seemed like she was serious and friendly, "Uh, he rarely returned to Jiangcheng once. I thought I hadn't seen each other for a long time, so I just ..."

Of course, the back is talking nonsense. Lu Wuye stays in Jiangcheng every day. It has been a long time since the two of them have not seen each other.

Yan Dao said, "You two are in different places?"

Si Yu nodded dimly, and Yan Dao said with emotion: "I used to have a long time with my wife. I was young, inexperienced, and busy with each other. She also suspected someone outside me, hi, Coax her into balding. "

Having said that, Yan Dao touched his high hairline and sighed endlessly.

Si Yu thought to himself that Lord Wu would not suspect anyone outside of her—after all, with the jealousy of this person, he would be stabbed before he got closer, but it was difficult to coax it. It is estimated that he had a fight with Yan Dao ’s wife, so Si Yu glanced at the strict guidance of the Mediterranean Sea, and couldn't help worrying about his hair.

Wen Yuan sat beside Yan Dao and didn't speak, just drinking in silence and listening to the two of them chatting. Si Yu inadvertently glanced at him, and said that since Si Yu was found out of love, Wen Yuan took the initiative to find her. The number of times he had come to see her had dropped sharply. When it fell, Si Yu was relieved.

It was just that the atmosphere between the two people became particularly strange. Wen Yuan started sitting not far away and staring at Si Yu in a daze, but he did not come forward to talk, so that Si Yu was not good at sitting on the set during the break, but Escaped to his own lounge. Fortunately, although he doesn't know what Wen Yuan is thinking about, his professionalism is still very high. No matter how embarrassing the two people are in private, they are still serious and dedicated when they play.

In this case, Si Yu couldn't make a request to Wen Yuan, thinking that it was almost finished, anyway.

After a large table of people finished eating, they were about to go to the barbecue again. Strictly whispered that you really can eat it. After finishing the account, you turned around and said to Si Yu: "Then you go back first, I guess they will make a noise today. Very late, anyway, there is only a little drama, you don't have to hurry, come back to the studio tomorrow afternoon. "

Si Yu answered. After she left the seat, Yan Dao wanted to talk to Wen Yuan, but turned around and found that Wen Yuan was staring at the back of Si Yu's departure with a smile, and whispered, "Why, still not willing? "

Previously, Wen Yuan's move was already obvious. Many people on the set could see that he was interested in Si Yu, but it was only because they were big-name stars and could n’t gossip freely. Moreover, the crew was strictly controlled and private propagation. The employees found out, how could they not find the strict guidance that Siyu and Siyu stayed together every day?