74

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 74:

Shen Yue has been very upset recently.

She accidentally broke the biggest secret of her own artist, and because Si Yu said that Shen Yue had met her boyfriend, now every time she sees a male, she feels that the other party is very suspicious. She always looks at the other person secretly. Think about whether this person matches Si Yu.

Shen Yue's first suspect was actually Ji Lin. After all, Si Yu's relationship with him was really good, but this option had been rejected by Si Yu himself. Shen Yue had to cast her suspicion on the second alternative. People-at the moment is in the same crew with Si Yu, acting actor Wen Yuan.

This observation, but Shen Yue saw a lot of clues.

"This place, you played a bit harder, do not have to be so tight, relax, this time the script is a bit light comedic tone, you can try this method ..." This is Wen Yuan teaching Si Yu right play.

"The temperature suddenly dropped last night. I borrowed the hotel's kitchen to boil mutton soup, and added a bit of longan wolfberry. It was the best way to drive off the cold. Later, I asked my assistant to give you a cup of it ..." This is Wen Yuan opened a small stove in private to feed Si Yu.

"I know that you are not well, and it is not easy to be overworked, so I discussed with Yan Dao and changed your night show. If possible, you can make up for it with post-lights, so that you can have more rest time in one day. ... "This is to make Si Yu not so hard to negotiate with the director himself.

Watching the entire filming process, Shen Yue felt more and more problematic: If Wen / Yingying was Si Yu's boyfriend, it would make sense, if not, according to this degree of concern, it became clear that it was interesting to her!

Not only did Shen Yue feel that way, but from time to time he went to the crew to discuss the script's Muyan also noticed, and in private he also said to Shen Yue gossip: "Are they two in a pair?"

Although Shen Yue felt very probable, she still didn't talk nonsense, and she was cautious: "I don't know this either, Sister Si Yu didn't say it, and I didn't dare to ask."

Mu Yan chew and chew melon seeds, asking curiously: "You don't even know? But don't they, as entertainers, have to inform the company of their relationship?"

Shen Yue shook her head: "Other artists do have such requirements, but what Sister Yu is saying ... seems to be quite free. The company has never restricted her. On several occasions, President Lu also asked me in person about Sister Yu's situation and asked I have to take good care of her, maybe I value her very much. "

Mu Yan nodded clearly, it seems that this is another hard enough background, after the gossip, she shared the news to her popular author Koi that night.

"Koi, earth-shattering gossip! I tell you, do n’t go outside, I heard-Zhou Siyu and Wen Yuan may be lovers! This is what Si Yu ’s assistant told me in person, the authenticity is as high as 80% ! "

After filming the movie, I went back to the hotel. I turned on my phone and saw this message Si Yu: "..."

She and Wen Yuan are a pair? Why doesn't she know!

This rumor has spread to me, it is too outrageous! Si Yu figured out that the source of this statement turned out to be her assistant Shen Yue, who was speechless. She rubbed her forehead and replied, "Fake."

Mu Yan: "... how can this be fake? I saw it with my own eyes. The two of them really have a bad relationship, and they are also giving food and teaching."