88 - Extra 2

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 88: Extra 2

The incident that the vest was chopped was completely unexpected by Si Yu.

She didn't even know that the source of the matter came from a loyal fan's post. In short, when she realized that her vest had no bones left, her editor Muyan had come to her door.

"Koi, you have been hiding me for so long!" Mu Yan said aggressively, "No wonder I asked you to hold a signing sale before, and you repeatedly rejected it. There is such a reason!"

Si Yu sweated coldly: "You calm down, calm down ..."

"Calm your head!" Mu Yan cursed for a while, then began to mumble to himself, "my popular author is actually a star, this kind of dual identity routine, dare not use the novel!"

Si Yu reminded quietly: "But I have already retired ..."

Mu Yan glared at her, Si Yu was already guilty, and now he shut up quickly, and put on an obedient look that listened respectfully. Mu Yan didn't really want to scold her, but Si Yu kept it away for so long, and it was still such a big thing, Mu Yan was really shocked. You know, just now the other staff in their editorial department were asking and asking Did they come up with a true star!

Seeing Si Yu obediently, Muyan sighed and asked, "What now? Fans and media calls to the editorial department at the same time. How can you get us back?"

Si Yu: "What does it matter to the media ..."

"I have to ask you!" Mu Yan poked at her head, "Although you have retired, there are still legends in the circle. It's normal for the media to stop you and let you go. Don't worry about this, think first What's the matter, or can you make a statement? "

Si Yu pressed her forehead, and felt her head hurt. What a shame, is n’t it?

At this moment, Mu Yan laughed suddenly, and when Si Yu looked over in confusion, she raised her eyebrows: "But there is good news."

Si Yu asked, "What?"

"Since your vest can't be maintained, you will not be allowed to sell it in future signing fairs. You will be honest with me. I have already made a reservation for you, next week, in the central square of Jiangcheng." The smoke looks a bit gloating. "The number of receipts I have prepared for you is one thousand. Of course, this does not rule out other things that fans bring with them, such as posters. You must protect your own hands. I'm tired and paralyzed. "

Si Yu's face was timid: "Wait, what good news is this?"

After the vest is exposed, there will be a signing sale, but also ready to sign in hand off? The comic editor in her family really hates her.

However, Si Yu didn't have much room for bargaining. Mu Yan relentlessly hammered it out. Then he announced the signing event on the official blog and forced Si Yu to retransmit it. In just five minutes, this Weibo Fans came on the news:

"Sign sale ?! I have never seen a Koi sign sale in my lifetime?"

"Upstairs, in fact, we can often see real Koi on the Internet ... After all, Koi = Zhou Siyu has not been acquiesced."

"So, this is a sign that the Koi carton was broken after the koi had taken off his vest?"

"The mood is complicated. I used to go to the screening screening of Si Yu before, and now I am going to participate in the signing sale. What do I feel about the same person who used to be my former and current bean ..."

"The most amazing thing is not that these two vests belong to different fields, but this **** can intersect and even be compatible. Miss sister is really awesome!"