80

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 80:

Since she wanted to record "Hear Your Voice", Si Yu specially asked the crew to take leave, and she didn't expect to see earth-shaking changes in just one day before she left. After thinking about it for one night and finally sending out the Weibo, Si Yu could already predict what kind of storm she was going to face, but after returning to the crew, she realized that the situation was worse than she thought.

Until now, Si Yu has been in the crew of "Fashion Guide" for two months, and she has become more familiar with each other. Coupled with her soft temperament and easy to talk, many staff members have a good relationship with her, so she When I went back, someone immediately gathered around and asked curiously, "Sister Si Yu, are you really dating?"

This question has been asked countless times by Si Yu, so he calmly said, "Yes, right now, the object is not in the circle, and those who are guessed by netizens do not know each other, nor do you know us. We It ’s been a long time. It ’s not a good idea to be public. It ’s just an accident ... Anything else to ask? ”

Everyone who plans to put together first-hand information: "..." You said it all, what else do they ask, such a gossip is not fulfilling!

Originally trying to see the lively crowd smashed away, the Lord's cooperation so frankly made them all embarrassed.

Si Yu fled the scene under the regretful eyes of everyone, and then wiped away her sweat. Fortunately, she had been prepared so that she would not be forced to ask too much questions.

As soon as she thought about it, she ran into Wen Yuan, who was walking side by side with Yan Dao. Si Yu's footsteps were stagnant. She suddenly remembered that netizens had once regarded Wen Yuan as the "number one suspect" during random analysis. So at first meeting, she felt a little embarrassed at once, standing in place and saying hello, but her eyes did not look at Wen Yuan's face.

Yan Dao was careless. He didn't smell anything wrong in the air. When he saw Si Yu, he asked cheerfully: "Xiao Yu, you have been in the crew for so long. I don't know you have a boyfriend yet. If it weren't for getting up this morning, they told me that I'm still in the dark, no matter what, congratulations first, I hope I will have a chance to give money to the party. "

Yan Dao didn't play Weibo very often, so he didn't know the horrible situation last night. It was only after listening to the other staff in the crew that he learned about it.

Si Yu shouted haha: "Strictly guide you to think long-term, you don't need the money ..."

At this time, Wen Yuan suddenly looked over, and his voice was as gentle as ever, and it didn't look any different: "Congratulations."

He only said these two words, and fell in Si Yu's ears, how could he feel a little awkward. Actually, what Wen Yuan ’s actions before meant, Si Yu was still clear, so she always avoided as much as possible. Although she said that open romance was an accident, she honestly felt relieved, at least when she faced Wen Yuan at ease A little bit.

So Si Yu also smiled at him, and said, "I didn't mean to hide it, but I didn't think it was necessary to say before ... and it didn't take long for us two to settle down, so I didn't want to be so anxious."

Wen Yuan didn't know if she believed her explanation and asked, "When will it happen?"

This question is not valid, and even Yan Dao looked at Si Yu with curiosity. Si Yu thought about it and replied, "Half a month ago ..."

Yan Dao said, "Half a month ago, you stayed in the crew every day, and you even found a boyfriend in a hurry. We didn't know it at all. You are really good."