77

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 77:

The host made this request, but Han Tiantian feels indifferent. Anyway, such things as live broadcast have already been done. What's so big about Weibo Aite? , But Si Yu's face changed slightly.

She actually wanted to refuse, but Han Tiantian had already taken out her mobile phone in cooperation, and the camera also pointed the camera at her mobile phone screen, zoomed out and hit the back screen so that the audience could see more clearly.

Han Tiantian opened Weibo skillfully, and Aite had Koi. When he was in the process of editing, he simply raised his head and asked, "What do you want me to write?"

Of course she asked the audience who was watching the broadcast.

After hearing this interrogation, the barrage in the live room was brushed more vigorously, and there were all proposals. Han Tiantian glanced at the tablet held by the staff and said cheerfully: "Then write one, I hope she'll scourge many other seniors. I can't always let me suffer. Blessings for everyone! "

The audience heard that Han Tiantian was joking, brushing hahaha, some fans took it seriously, and actually gave the name of their own love beans, it seems that they are anxious to see Koi come to "disaster" them.

Ji Lin, as the only one who stayed out of the house, sat quietly beside him. At this moment, he was about to hide his gloat. Huh, this koi, who used to focus on drawing his black material, caused him to be criticized. The superstar is about to fall into the comedian, Ji Lin secretly pays attention with his trumpet, every time he sees a new picture of Koi, his fans laugh there, do n’t mention that I ’m worried, this is good, Koi Finally, if he wants to extend his claws to others, he will not be alone.

From the bottom of his heart, Master Ji Xiao a rejoicing serf rejoicing in singing—although this is not a big event to be celebrated, he still turned his head slightly to Si Yu sitting next to him and whispered, "Sister, this koi It ’s quite famous. I heard Xiao Ai said that she still paints me. ”

Because Si Yucao is a Koi fan, Ji Lin naturally did not dare to say to her, "Sister, your favorite painter often paints my dark history, I hate to kill her", so he said euphemistically I heard it from the assistant.

Si Yu glanced at him. If Ji Lin didn't add the last one, he thought how much he liked it, but now ... the fox's tail is completely hidden.

Si Yu was also heartbroken. Her vest was well covered, and she had never appeared on such occasions. For some reason, she always had a bad feeling.

But on the other side, Han Tiantian has finished editing and sent it. She turned to Si Yu and blinked, and smiled and said, "It's your turn, Si Yu, hurry up, anyway, your top Weibo is still there. What are you afraid of? "

Since Si Yu Anli gave her comics to her, Han Tiantian has become a chasing party. She thinks that Si Yu has the same hobbies as herself, so she often discusses comic plots with Si Yu in private. Facing Han Tiantian's urging, Si Yu smiled barely and took out his mobile phone.

On her mobile Weibo, the Koi account number is registered all the year round. As for the celebrity number, it has always been handed over to Shen Yue. After all, you can't send things at will. The dynamics are basically advertising and selfies. Rain didn't fall in love, and even his own phone was not associated with the star.

Seeing that the camera was about to turn over to her, Si Yu quickly waved his hand and said, "Wait a while, I'm on the trumpet now, cut the account first."

Most of the celebrities will play trumpet in private, which is not unusual, the host smiled understandably, the camera brother also stopped, waiting for Si Yu to get it done.