66

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 66:

Since this day, Si Yu has never seen Landing Five.

The various medicinal materials were delivered to Si Yu on time and on time, but the person was gone. If it was put in the past, Si Yu would surely beat the gongs and drums and rejoice, because seeing Lu Wuye is equivalent to eating, drinking, and eating. Great, but now, somehow, she was a little accustomed to it.

Lu Wuye, a man who is overbearing and willful, hardly considers the feelings of others. He wants to get Si Yu used to himself, then he will invade Si Yu's life in various ways, even if he is not, or Bring the words to, or let people send things to Si Yu, in short, will not make Si Yu invisible to himself.

The situation disappeared silently like this, since Si Yu met him, it seems he has never encountered it.

Si Yuwo drew a few days at home, and finally couldn't hold back. He took out his mobile phone and called Lu Wuye in the past—this number was stored on her mobile phone in the morning, but Si Yu never called it once. The next time she dialed, she waited for a few seconds and could not hear the sound, and suddenly realized that she had been blackened.

"..." You know Rahe, this childish ghost!

Si Yu flung her phone aside with a black face, and a embarrassment rose irresistibly at the bottom of her heart. She began to reflect on whether she took it for granted. A kiss was nothing, but what could she think that Lu Wuye liked herself? How about it?

It's better now, people are running, not even answering the phone.

Si Yu's heart was full of frustration from nowhere, she bit her lip and picked up the brush again, forcing her spirit to focus on the drawing. Drawing is her favorite thing to do. She is often inspired by spring and rarely encounters jams. The more she draws, the easier she is, but today is different. The strokes are extremely difficult to draw, as if invisible Something was blocking her like that.

I do n’t know if it was annoyed by the fact that Lu Wuye pulled himself black, so what he did was not smooth, and Si Yu's temper was rare, and she did n’t believe it. There was no big deal, she continued to bury her head. painting.

The comic "Fashion Guide" is nearing its end. It has been serialized for more than half a year, and a single edition has been published. Even the adaptation of the TV series is under preparation. There is a short ending. Si Yu promised the readers to end in these days. Just because Lu Wuye disappeared without a trace, she was not in a good mood even for a few days, and couldn't lift the paint brush at all.

This time she painted it smoothly, but after looking at it, she looked at it from the left and right. She didn't think about it. What she drew was exactly what she thought. Why does the male character in the pen have the same face as Lu Wuye?

Staring at the drawing for a while, Si Yu threw down her pen, and covered her face carefully. She couldn't believe that she had gone to such a point.

After being silent for a while, Si Yu put on her coat and left for a taxi to go to Huanyi Headquarters. Although she didn't know where to find Lu Wuye, one person could definitely find it.

When Lu Xingzhou heard the secretary say that Si Yu was waiting to see himself below, he thought it was a phantom: "You mean Zhou Siyu?"

The secretary checked the words and nodded quickly: "Yes, Miss Zhou has been here for a while. You were just in a meeting, so I didn't dare to disturb ..."

Everyone like him knows that although Zhou Siyu is not a big star, President Lu is very kind to her. The contract was signed by President Lu personally and the treatment is the best in the company. It can be said that what Si Yu wants and gives , Even the Uranus superstar did not have her special treatment, so when the secretary saw Si Yu came to the door, he did not dare to neglect.