70

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 70:

Lu Wuye appeared strangely and left silently. Chu Shuangyan was kindly asked by the bodyguard to come out, and then looked back at the car. The low-key luxury car is no longer in place.

When she went outside and was blown by the cold wind, Chu Shuangyan was so nervous that she couldn't think about anything. Then she was awake, and at this time, she realized afterwards that her clothes on her back were wet a lot. Cold sweat soaked.

Although Lu Wuye ’s attitude is rare and amiable in her opinion, after all, this uncle is fierce, and she has immortalized the impression of the devil in Chu Shuangyan ’s heart. I feel a bit bad.

Yes, you can walk alone under Lu Wuye's eyelids and come out unscathed. At least you are better than that unfortunate cousin ...

But Chu Shuangyan was still a little puzzled, so she carefully asked the black bodyguard who sent herself down: "Well, isn't Wu Ye coming to see Si Yu? He ... won't he go in?"

Chu Shuangyan didn't have the courage to think that Wu Wuye had come to find a special chat with him. He looked like this, and he was looking for Si Yu. The relationship between the two people can be seen, but since he was looking for Human, why didn't he just leave after Si Yu finished shooting? Still want to repair

Chu Shuangyan thought for a while, but didn't hold back her curiosity and secretly asked the bodyguard: "Just let me know, did Wu Ye really quarrel with Si Yu?"

The bodyguard in black didn't wear sunglasses. When he heard the words, he looked at Chu Shuangyan in surprise, and seemed to wonder how she knew it, but it was obviously against professional ethics to talk about the family behind him, so the brother's bodyguard just said coldly: " I do not know."

However, he had betrayed him at that glance, and Chu Shuangyan started to make up for it, and smiled: "I understand, I won't talk about it everywhere."

Now it seems that these two people are still in an awkward state. Wu Ye probably missed his illness and couldn't restrain himself, so he went to the place where Si Yu worked and took a peek. Alas, even finding a person who is not very familiar with Si Yu to understand the situation and unwilling to face-to-face interview, it seems that this contradiction is a bit big ...

The more Chu Shuangyan thought about it, the more she felt that her guess was reliable. Suddenly, the image of Lu Wuye was not as scary and scary as she used to be. After all, even if she was a god, she would wince before love. This moment gave Lu Wuye a little more fireworks.

The bodyguard looked at her silently for a while and nodded: "..." He knows what he didn't understand.

Chu Shuangyan felt that she had the information she wanted, and did not dare to harass people, she turned away and turned away. She got into her car, and it took a while to think about an important question: Then ... what happened to Lu Wuye, would she tell Si Yu?

The two were awkward, and Wu Ye just looked outside and couldn't go in. Chu Shuangyan felt that he probably didn't want people to know, but his dad had just let her have a good relationship with Si Yu, and the girl got closer. The effective way is to pass on a little secret, in case Si Yu finds out that she didn't report it ...

Chu Shuangyan had no experience in love. In order to avoid making a wrong decision, she returned to the hotel to connect with her mother remotely for help, explained the situation, and then asked with an open mind: "Mom, what should I do? "

Seeing her daughter eagerly contacting her, Chu mother thought that something had happened. After listening to the previous consequences, she suddenly cried and laughed: "Aren't you most afraid of the fifth master before, how can you catch the thunder this time?"