71

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 71:

When Si Yu made the call, she was still a little bit confused. I do n’t know if she was still on the blacklist, so when the call was connected, she Actually hesitated for a few seconds and forgot what to say.

The man on the other end was also silent. Si Yu could hardly hear his breathing, but he could faintly hear the very special tone of the sandalwood beads when he turned the beads.

Chu Shuangyan held her breath quietly and tried to reduce her sense of presence, but when she saw that the two people were not talking, she was anxious. She stretched out Rasyu's sleeve and looked at them. At that time, winking and winking at Si Yu: wink!

Si Yu was reminded by Chu Shuangyan before she came back and bit her lip. She thought that since it was dialed up, she would take this opportunity to make it clear, but she did n’t know if she was a little nervous. The opening was a sentence: "Lu Yuanhe, all are here. Are you planning to leave without seeing anyone?"

There was a hint of questioning in the voice. Chu Shuangyan shook her head in concealment in her heart, so Si Yugan talked to Lu Wuye in this way. In other people, she was dragged out to feed the fish.

Si Yu said that it was a bit wrong to say it, but if you retract it and you feel guilty, you can only bite your head and go down and say, "I, I mean, I'm free now, I'm not busy, you don't have to wait outside ... "

Chu Shuangyan couldn't help covering her face and was anxious for the efficiency of the two.

Wu Wuye quietly listened to her slightly hurried voice, half a moment, and tickled her lips silently. After talking to Ji Lin that day, the haze that lingered in her heart seemed to disappear with the words of Si Yu.

For days, he has not been able to determine how he feels about Si Yu and whether he has the same feeling for him. This uncertain and uncontrollable state of affairs has made him extremely anxious and uncomfortable. He can only feel relaxed under absolute control, so he cannot rush to find the boss rain in this situation.

He was afraid he would get out of control, and he didn't want to hurt Si Yu.

However, the little **** the other side of the phone was embarrassed and hopeful, and used poor words to take the initiative to lift the sudden cold war. Lu Wuye's very tense nerves slowly relaxed under her soft words.

After a while, Si Yu still did not hear Lu Wuye's response. Just when she doubted whether the man was listening to her, the other side finally heard a cold voice.

Lord Wu asked, "Did you finish your medicine?"

"..." The answer is not what he asked, but Si Yu has been with Lu Wuye for so long. Most of the time, if you think about it, you can also understand another meaning that he lurks under the words. This reserved and boring man never refused to talk well, and had to take a few turns, as if it was bad taste.

Si Yu slowed down for a few seconds before realizing that this person was using the name of the medicine to test whether she would like to meet—after all, if the medicine was consumed, a new batch would have to be sent over.

Her gaze fell on the medicinal materials piled at the table. Because she had to film outside for a long time, Shen Yue brought her medicine when she was packing things for her, so now she has no shortage, but Si Yu replied: " Finished."

Wu Wuye was very satisfied with the answer and said, "I'll send it to you."

For some reason, his voice was light, like a whisper, and clearly over the phone, Si Yu seemed to be able to feel the breath he blew when he spoke, and his ears were unconsciously stained with a thin layer of red.