69

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 69:

Wen Yuan is relatively low-key in the entertainment industry. Although the quality of the film is not heavy, it is not that many appearances in a year, but the popularity is higher than those of traffic stars. It's not bad. It ranks among the top of the popularity list every year. One is because of his unique face, and the other is that his temperament is really outstanding and unforgettable.

Previously, Si Yu felt that Wen Yuan was particularly suitable for wearing a costume to play a cute boy, especially his pupils are very dark. When he looks at people, he is very focused, and he will inadvertently give people an illusion of affection.

Si Yu didn't think much about it, thinking that Wen Yuan was just because everyone worked together and took care of it by the way, but Wen Yuan ridiculed it like this, and stared at her with such gentle eyes, Si Yu suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

Wen Yuan is not a hooligan, he also kept a distance with Si Yu gentlely, and his eyes were not aggressive, but Si Yu looked at these mild and harmless eyes, but unconsciously remembered the oppression of another person. Strong eyes, although that person rarely had such a tender time, but facing the person who has become accustomed to, and then encountered a natural affinity like Wen Yuan, Si Yu actually remembers Lu Wuye a bit.

That bad-tempered childish ghost didn't even say a good word, and never knew what it means to be peaceable. It's no wonder that he is so angry.

Si Yu sometimes wonders, is it because she has been oppressed for a long time, and she has exposed her potential to shake a little, why is Lu Wuye far away from her now, but not used to it?

She shook her head, pressed those thoughts back to her heart, and smiled at Wen Yuan.

"It's not necessarily. Maybe I will change my career someday ..." Si Yu couldn't understand what Wen Yuan meant, and thought back. Wen Yuan's pastries are delicious, but maybe just remembering Lu Wuye, Si Yu had no appetite, so he set aside first.

However, this is not a fool, after all, she has already thought about it. After the filming, she will take a long vacation, prepare to change her career completely, and return to concentrate on drawing her comics. This time I will come to film "Fashion Guide", mainly because of Shen Yue and Mu Yan, the two of them are enthusiastic in handling and constantly helping her to get in touch with her job, and the other day as an editor tells her how much she looks forward to her, Si Yu thought about it, forget it, it was a good intention, and he wanted to retire after finishing the vote.

Wen Yuan saw that Si Yu only ate a little and then said that he was full, and he didn't care. He closed the lid of the thermos cup, glanced at the soup in Shen Yue's hand, and asked, "Yes, I gave you the last time. Have you tried those medicinal herbs, have they been effective? I have a friend who specializes in this medicinal herbs business. If you think it is good, I can contact him to buy another batch. "

Si Yu heard him raise the stubble, and looked at Shen Yue vaguely. Both of them felt a little embarrassed. Si Yu didn't know what to say. She couldn't say that what Wen Yuan sent was a bit redundant and was transferred to her. Someone else, and Shen Yue thought that the pile of medicinal herbs was a good medicine, that is, it was already cleaned up by her seven aunts and eight aunts, and they asked her if every star agent had such good benefits.

Seeing Si Yu's silence, Shen Yue, who was conscious of her soft hands, quickly stepped out and rounded off the field: "Useful and useful, Sister Si Yu has always wanted to thank you in person."

With a deeper smile in Wen Yuan's eyes, he nodded: "That's good."

A few words of regret, Si Yu didn't eat, and the atmosphere suddenly quieted down. The two were not familiar, and Si Yu hadn't learned how to get along with the old seniors in the circle. For a moment, I couldn't think of anything to talk about. Fortunately, at this time, Chu Shuangyan had put on her makeup and stepped on Xiaogao. When she came over, she squinted her eyes and looked at these people sitting in the corner looking at each other silently, and asked strangely: