67

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 67:

The microblog used by Si Yu in the entertainment industry has always been given to Shen Yue to take care of, so she naturally saw the Koi readers frantically swipe the screen below And asked Si Yu to audition for the TV series' review.

Shen Yue thought that her own artist was really too Buddha. She had been recuperating after filming "Allure", and only took one variety show. She didn't intend to receive more announcements while hitting the iron while she was hot, so she saw Yue felt that this might be a good opportunity for Si Yu. It happened that the crew of "Fashion Raiders" also came to inquire about the schedule. When the two sides hit it off, Shen Yue immediately brought the audition to the door.

Si Yu looked at the script handed in front of himself, and for a while was silent, and finally helplessly stroked his forehead.

Previously, her comic editor Mu Yan asked her if she wanted to be a screenwriter. Si Yu was too late to cover her waistcoat. How could she take the initiative to come forward, so she turned it down for various reasons and thought it was over. Unexpectedly, Shen Yue came unexpectedly again.

"Let me think about it ..." Si Yu's mouth appeased Shen Yue, but his brain turned quickly, thinking about how to refuse.

She knows that she is really too lazy compared to other stars in the entertainment industry. Take Ji Linlai for example. People are filming one scene after another without interruption. It is a model worker in the industry. And Si Yu, the last one After the movie was killed, she was at home for two months as a salted fish. No matter what announcements were rejected during the period, it is no wonder Shen Yue was anxious.

"Sister Si Yu, do you have to think about it, your voice is so high, it must be appropriate!" Shen Yue thought she was worried about the role of the appropriate role. After all, the adaptation of the TV series was too difficult to please. A big ticket for the original readers, "You just try it."

Shen Yue simply sat next to Si Yu and pulled her arm to coquettishly.

Si Yu was the least good at dealing with this kind of offensive. After thinking for a while, she felt that she must be more than one candidate. It was not impossible for her to make a cut, and she nodded in agreement.

Shen Yue seemed to have expected that Si Yu would agree, and immediately dragged her to the crew without giving Si Yu a chance to regret it. At this time, Si Yu suddenly realized that this little Nizi had a premeditated plan and dug a pit. Waiting for her to jump.

However, the thief ship was already on board, so it was not so easy to come down, Si Yu had to sigh, and obediently Shen Yue carried her to the audition of the crew.

When they reached their destination, they found that many people had gathered in the hall, and the hall was very lively. When Si Yu walked in, the people who were talking stopped quietly and aimed at her with light. With a slight alertness in his curiosity, Si Yu could even hear a few whispers.

"This is the Zhou Siyu that Book Fan strongly requested to act as the heroine? The one who walked through the back door?"

"No, I heard inside news that the crew was afraid of this IP, so I first considered the book fans and found her the first time. I think most of the heroine is internal, we are here to accompany us."

"I also heard that Zhou Siyu was recommended by the original author to the director himself! Before the original film became film and television, she publicly confessed that author. Now that Weibo is still on top, do you think she is very thoughtful? When the situation is not as it is now, go and set it close, get the moon first near the water tower! "