Chapter 87 - Extra 1

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 87: Extra 1

Netizen message area >>>> Entertainment gossip section

Subject: It may be unusual to discover that the true identity of the Great God Painter Koi. It ’s very scary to think about it. Are there any fans to study it and see if I am more attentive?

Content: As the title, first of all, the landlord is definitely not black. I was in the pit when Koi started serializing "Fashion Raiders". Every comic of her has been chased, and the adapted TV movies have been completed. I can publish a complete book and a movie ticket to prove myself, I'm definitely an iron fan of koi.

Then the problem came. Recently, Koi did not produce a separate copy of '' Sesame Filling and Milk Yellow Bag ''. The publishing house held an event, and a lottery sent special customized to sign posters. It also pulled Ji Lin and the former retired. Zhou Siyu signed the autograph together, and a total of 10 people were drawn. The landlord was lucky to win the prize (^ o ^) / ~ Then the official blog came to ask me what I want them to write. I want to make something special, just let them draw their own. q version of self-portrait, and now I received a poster from the official blog ...

[Figure] [Figure] [Figure]

Li Tao, what does this mean?

1l: Why does a painter appear in the entertainment section?

2l: I took a look. The stickman in the middle is obviously a self-portrait of Ji Ji. He had previously shown on the show that his painting level was infant level. He thought he was humble at the time, and now it seems to be exaggerated! Where is this toddler level, my five-year-old niece is better than him ...

3l: I actually saw my carp's name here! I thought she was in the wrong zone, but what happened to Koi, she has nothing to do with the entertainment industry. People just remake the work.

4l: Am I the only one who is seriously looking at the three signatures from the landlord? Except for the variation in painting style that is so recognizable to Ji Brother, I believe that this koi iron powder can't tell which of the other two is her signature ... This is not scientific!

5l: I feel a bit strange when you say that. The similarity of the other two painting styles is too high. Is the official blog mistaken and made Koi sign twice?

6l: Don't you make this low-level mistake? It is also possible that Koi signed first, and then Zhou Siyu followed the picture?

7l: I just ... tried to overlay the two self-portraits, and found that, except for the hairstyle and clothes, the other lines are coincident! In other words, the painting methods of these two villains are exactly the same! I am not an art student, what do you call this, plagiarism?

8l: I will answer this question. This is called drawing. The two pictures are highly coincident. One stamp can be copied and the other must be stamped. Why? Zhou Siyu wo n’t draw. You can doodle like Ji Ji. You see. Brother Ji did not blush to show everyone his level of painting.

9l: Brother Ji wants to hit someone. After all, everyone is sure that Zhou Siyu copied the pictures?

10l: Otherwise, this is obviously the style of Koi's paintings. This is the style for her q version. You can go through her previous Weibo.

11l: Waiting for the meeting, the building is crooked. Isn't the landlord saying that there is a problem with the true identity of the koi, what are the signatures that I want to express? It ’s too irresponsible to run away.

12l: Sorry, I ’m the landlord. I just wrote it halfway and accidentally clicked to send it. Say that you built the building very quickly ... Continue to say, in fact, that is not much evidence just now, at most it is □□, what really makes me suspicious is Jin Carp's Weibo!