61

Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 61:

Because the number of followers is very small, before the end of the preview, everyone was assigned a movie poster with autographs of several leading actors. It was a pleasant surprise. When this special gift was received, these fans were very happy and crazy, holding each one up.

Liu Yu even carefully and carefully collected the poster. This is out of print only for a limited time. Fans who have n’t had such good luck outside will definitely be envious of death. She estimates that if you sell this signed poster, It must be valuable, but she won't do it, and she won't have time to collect it.

When leaving the field, Liu Yu used his many years of star-tracking experience, squeezing a way out of the crowd, and squeezing his hands a little nervously before rubbing his hands. "Hello, Miss ..."

Si Yu was signing a separate hard-pressed fan, Wen Yan raised his head, blinked and looked at Liu Yu, his expression was a little confused.

Her eyes were the most beautiful, black and white, as if hiding a Qiushui, so when Liu Yu saw Si Yu looking up at herself from the bottom up, she was hit in the heart.

So soft and cute, I want to pinch it! Liu Yu shouted silently, but she was very shy on the surface. She glanced down and sat aside, not stopping Ji Lin, Yu Guang, who was looking at this side, and then blushed under Si Yu's gaze and whispered: "Miss That's the one ... I just asked about the ideal type, can I ask you one more question? "

Si Yu also recognized that Liu Yu was here. It was because of this girl's question that she thought about it for a long time. The subsequent interaction was absent-minded, and she felt that her heart was beating, but then she looked at the exit again, but Lu Wuye was silent. The voice disappeared, making her more confused.

So now when he sees Liu Yu, Si Yu can't help raising his vigilance: "What's the problem?"

Liu Yu asked in an excited mood, "Miss, do you think Brother Ji fits your ideal type?"

Sitting next to him, Ji Lin kept his ears open to listen to the movement here, and heard the words secretly cast a curious look.

Who knew his sister answered decisively: "No."

Ji Lin: "..."

He silently picked up the careful liver that broke the ground, and comforted him. It was not ideal, he could always do the ideal brother?

Liu Yu was a little disappointed with Si Yu's answer at first, but later thought that this was actually a good thing. Anyway, their sesame yellow girl supported Si Yu and Ji Lin's sister cp. Si Yu so simply denied it. Explain that the two were nothing in private, just pure sister and brotherhood?

After sending the last batch of fans to leave, Si Yu was relieved. The preview was very successful and the feedback from the fans was very positive, because the invited staff were selected through lottery. The media's admission was declined, so the response of the first audience was purely based on the quality of the film. It is not difficult to imagine that many movie reviews will soon appear on the Internet.

Director Liang also seemed very happy. He pulled a group of people and said that he was going to catch up next time and had a private celebration party. Si Yu also remembered that Landing Wuye said he would pick him up later, so he would advance in advance if he was uncomfortable. Leaving the scene, because she was not thinking just now, no one doubted her excuse, and Liang Dao waved his hand and let it go.

Ji Lin was uneasy and wanted to follow: "Sister, I'll take you home first."

"Why do you need it? Si Yu isn't without an assistant." Liang Dao overwhelmed Ji Lin, saying that the actor must not be absent, and dragged him away. "Relax, it is Si Yu. Today You have to drink for her. "