68

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 68:

Si Yu moved into the crew the next day.

Because "Fashion Guide" is a modern drama, the shooting requirements are not so high, and you do n’t need to go to a special film and television base, so you still shoot in Jiangcheng. You could have lived in your own home, but Si Yu thought that she was not good at making special things by herself. Let Shen Yue pack things and stay in the hotel under the bag.

The director of this drama is Yan, not as famous as Liang Liang before, but he has directed many blaze urban dramas and has rich experience. He never thought at first that he could bring in a real movie emperor. Wake up laughing. In particular, he did not know where to hear that Wen Yuan agreed to play a TV series because he was more kind towards Si Yu when he was interested in the female No. 1 in their crew.

"I'll tell you that it's okay. You were still worried about ratings and wanted to hire a traffic actress. I think if you really did, Wen / Yingdi may not want to come." Mu Yan smiled at Yan with a smile. Introduction.

At this time, she has been promoted to the editor-in-chief of Quman. The koi she carries is the most profitable author on the entire platform. Even her status has risen to the highest level, because Koi can't come out of something, so she will enter the crew. Acted as a screenwriter consultant.

Yan Gui said: "This is not the youth idol drama is not easy to sell, I can't help it ..."

Mu Yan said a little proudly: "Yan Dao, you may not understand that our koi is on fire. There is more than one loyal fan, which is not inferior to those little flowers ..."

The two were talking. On the other side, Si Yu had already tried her makeup. Mu Yan turned her head to look at her, and her eyes flashed. To tell the truth, Si Yu's body is petite, but the ratio is particularly good. The white skirt outlines a beautiful silhouette, and her legs are long and thin, and she is standing there. No matter from which angle, she is perfect. The lead's model identity.

Every time when Si Yu saw Muyan, there was a blur in the snack, especially Muyan always stared at her with the same look as treasure, making Si Yu uncomfortable.

Now she is also stiff, and Ren Muyan rushes up and looks up and down. It seems that Mu Yan still wants to get started, but she is afraid that this is a public place. In the end, she did n’t do it, just praised: "It is a natural hanger. I heard you before Have you been a model, haven't you done it now? "

Si Yu remembered that when she first came, she did shoot the cover of the magazine, but the blind cat met a dead mouse, and she was not professional. After finding a way to make money by drawing cartoons, she naturally did not do it again, so she shook her head: " No, I am not here. "

Mu Yan thought she was saying that being a model is just a springboard to the entertainment industry, and she smiled very clearly: "I understand that you have such potential, and of course the stage is not limited to this."

Si Yu knew that Muyan had misunderstood her, but she was too lazy to correct it. She was still carrying a vest, and she was always worried about being picked up.

I walked around in front of the director and confirmed that there was no problem with the makeup. Si Yu just wanted to go back to the lounge, but met unexpected people in the corridor.

"... Sister Si Yu?" Chu Shuangyan came over from the corner, almost hit the boss Yu, took a step back and settle down, and just raised Liu Mei's dissatisfaction, but raised his eyes to see a familiar face, frightened Those words were swallowed up. She straightened her back with a conditioned reflex, and when she was so coquettish, she turned from a wild cat to a domestic cat, shouted obediently, and greeted him very nicely. "When they call me, I do n’t Knowing that you have already joined the group, I thought you were recuperating this time ... "