82

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 82:

When leaving Ji's house, Si Yu could still hear the cry of Duan Rulan from behind. Just after Lu Wuye had officially settled the account of the Ji family's husband and wife, and almost completely mistreated the Ji family, Duan Rulan looked at Si Yu with an expression of downfall.

If it wasn't for Lu Wuye's cold eyes that made her afraid to talk, Si Yu was sure that Duan Rulan would still take the identity of her mother, but even if she could not say that, Duan Rulan had another way-she took her own son Ji Lin held out and said that since Si Yu and Ji Lin were so attached, it would be better to simply recognize a sister.

Anyway, I still can't bear to discard Si Yu's motherhood, and I still have to keep my face dead, even if it is a godmother. If something goes wrong in the future, I should ask Si Yu for help.

Si Yu laughed as soon as she heard it. She had always been worried that Duan Rulan was Ji Lin's mother after all. If she really cut Duan Rulan into disregard for the situation, Ji Lin would never feel good, so she thought of a compromise. Method, to completely cut off the relationship between mother and daughter with Duan Rulan unilaterally. I did not expect that Duan Rulan was so tangled.

If it hadn't been for her to involve Ji Lin, Si Yu had planned to see it and accept it.

Si Yu has a soft temper and rarely gets angry with people. When he notices the anger on her face, the pressure on Lu Wuye's whole body instantly gloomes. He slowly turns the beads in his hands, and a smile on his lips evoke, In a word, let Rulan Duan be ashamed:

"Do you want to keep the Ji family, or do you want to keep your identity?"

Ji Wenhan immediately turned his face away. He had no doubt about the authenticity of Lu Wuye's words, and was almost frightened to death. To be honest, the Ji family might have been a land snake in Jiangcheng before, but compared with the Lu family, then But it ’s so different, it ’s not on a level at all. People want to kill them, it's as simple as pinching an ant. Where can he dare to play with Lu Wuye!

At the same time, Ji Wenhan's complaints about his wife soared to the extreme. Sure enough, there were more than enough defeats. She was blind to see the attitude of Wu Wuye. At this time, she dared to be clever!

If it was not for the situation, Ji Wenhan really wanted to let go and let Duan Rulan do the work. But unfortunately, in the eyes of outsiders, they came as husband and wife and were bound together. Duan Rulan was unlucky, and he and Ji's family would not be better. Therefore, no matter how badly he scolded in his heart, Ji Wenhan still had to pull his face down. Go and save her.

So Ji Wenhan shoved Duan Rulan away, sweating coldly, nodding his head to make amends: "Sorry, Lord, do n’t listen to her nonsense, you and Miss Zhou mean, I already understand, I promise to look forward to it Rulan, you must not let her bother you. For those words just now, do n’t take it to heart ... ”

Ji Wenhan said for a long time, Lord Lu Wu still looked indifferent, turned his eyes to turn the beads, a look like an unheard-of, Ji Wenhan looked at it, it was, begging the Lord to useless, immediately turned around and looked at Si Yu And begged again: "Miss Zhou, Ru Lan is not clear-headed, you have a lot of adults, don't care about her, see ... Ru Lan is the mother of A Lin, please spare her this time, I ask you Promise that she will never be in your eyes again in the future! "

Ji Wenhan is very smart. He did not dare to mention that Duan Rulan is Si Yu's biological mother, so he raised Ji Lin around the curve. After all, he was very clear that his son had a particularly good relationship with Zhou Siyu, and he was more eager than his dad. Now, Ji Wenhan just hopes that his son will give him some help this time and wait to persuade Si Yu, and then Si Yu will persuade Lu Wuye.