75

Transmigrating Into
The Male Lead’s
Villainess Older Sister
Chapter 75:

"Sister, do you say it again ?!"

Ji Lin's eyes widened, and he looked unbelievably at the sister who was sitting opposite him, then moved his eyes downward, and fell on Si Yu's hands with someone, his eyes seemed to spit fire.

Si Yushun looked at Ji Lin's gaze, and then realized that from the moment he just went upstairs, Lu Wuye kept holding her hand and was hit by his brother. Si Yu still felt a little embarrassed. The heat is like breaking away. The man next to him doesn't care about other people's eyes, but holds tighter.

Si Yu: "..." Don't stimulate others at this time.

Sure enough, Ji Lin saw this, his face faintly distorted, Si Yu estimated that if the sight can be turned into substance, Lu Wuye will certainly have countless arrows in his hands.

For Master Ji Xiaoli, the thunderbolt is just the same-his sister suddenly told him that he had talked with his boyfriend, and the subject was the Lu family who looked extremely uncomfortable.

Master Ji wanted to yell at his hair. At that time, hadn't he already driven this man away with his wit and eloquence? How could he kill a carbine again? It was a surprise!

Today, Si Yu asked him to come home to gather, Ji Lin was originally very happy. After all, he had been staying in other places for filming before. He had n’t seen his sister for a long time, so he was excited when he left the plane with his luggage left He ran here and waited, but when he waited for a long time to open the door, he found that Si Yu and Lu Wuye stood hand in hand at the door, and his sister had a sweet and shy smile on his lips.

Crackling, Master Ji Xiao's fragile glass heart broke.

He was defenseless and thought he had wiped out the possibility of Si Yu being abducted from the source. Wherever he thought, the world would change in just over two months when he was away on a business trip.

Ji Lin took a deep breath and told himself in his heart that he must be calm and calm. He is already a mature adult and ca n’t jump up like a little hair child and oppose it. In this case, the sister will be very difficult. On the side of justice ...

Ji Lin finally managed to complete the psychological construction, and barely rushed out to smile. He pretended to ask enthusiastically: "This is a sudden thing. I haven't heard my sister mention you before. When did you meet? "

Si Yu squinted aside, and suddenly felt Ji Lin's smile was a little embarrassing, and he shivered unconsciously.

Wu Wuye took it easy and said lightly: "It's not too early, but at that time, you haven't become her younger brother, and it's normal if you don't know."

He hooked his lips very perfunctoryly, and the radian of that smile was exactly the same as Ji Lin's, which made everyone panic.

"..." It's amazing to have known each other early, even if he didn't dare to recognize the boss because of various reasons at that time, the two of them are still brothers and sisters in blood. Ji Lin gritted his teeth and continued, "Mr. Lu, my words don't matter, as long as my sister is happy, but your family may not agree, right? As far as I know, Rongcheng Lu's family is very strict, my sister was young I haven't touched these before, and if I feel uncomfortable, wouldn't it have harmed her? "

Ji Lin calmed down and immediately shifted the topic. He didn't worry about when Lu Wuye and Si Yu got together, but fired with the identity of Wu Ye. In fact, so far, Ji Lin knows very little about Lu Wuye. I only heard from Si Yukou that this is the Lu family. It has a high status, but how high is it, Ji Lin does not have a clear concept, so it is taken for granted. He thought that Lu Wuye would be restrained by the family.