Molly x blind!reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were currently in their room, sitting on their bed together with their girlfriend Molly who were reading a book out loud. Y/n were leaning against her shoulder as they just listened to her soft voice.

"Y/n? You asleep?" Y/n mumbled a "no," in response and Molly kissed the top of her partner's head. "Molly?" The woman hummed in response, and looked at them, "Will you find someone else if I asked you to?"

Molly's smile faded, "What?" Y/n smiled and turned their head so they would look down at their lap, "I'm not worth a woman like you, Molly... yo deserve better, everybody knows that,"

"No, no Y/n, I don't want anyone else but you, you do deserve me," Y/n huffed and reached up a hand to hold Molly's cheek. Molly grabbed their hand and held it to her face. Y/n smiled as they felt Molly lean against their touch. "I love you Molly, but your father and brothers think poorly of me. I'm just a nobody to them, they're just waiting for you to dump me and meet someone far greater than me,"

"Stop say things like that, who cares what they think about us? You're mine Y/n, you're not father's lover, you're not Niss' lover, you're not Angel's lover, you're my lover... And I don't care of what they think and you shouldn't either of you really love me,"

"I do love you, Molly... But I just want you to be happy,"

"But I am happy, can't you see that I care about you so god damn much that I would kill for you,"

"Unfortunately no, I can't see," Y/n joked and Molly frowned. "Don't joke about your condition, Y/n. We will find a way to treat your eyes, I promise you,"

"Molly, I was born like this. We live in hell, no one would have a heart big enough to help me," Molly smiled sadly and hugged her lover. "No, I don't care, I promise you... I will find a way,"