Fizzarolli x overlord male!reader

Requested by @smollbeanmono

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n L/n, an regular overlord living under Hell's sun... he was a single man and both women and men fell head over heals for him. But he was happy with his single status... until he meet someone... a charming Imp called Fizzarolli.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n couldn't help but to fall as their relationship strengthens as they spend more time together but... Y/n felt something was off... Fizzarolli works with one of Y/n's rivals among the overlords and princes of hell... Fox works together with Asmodeus, prince of Lust.

Y/n knew Asmodeus disliked the thought of having a romantic relationship with someone, but he knew that the prince could make an exception when it came to Fizzarolli.

Y/n always pushes themselves aside when anyone else besides him expresses their love and feelings towards his love interest. He have done this ever since his teenage years.

This time though, Fizzarolli had gotten a bunch of confessions up his face from all sorts of demons... but one were a little extra than the other... one was from Asmodeus himself.

Fizzarolli were sitting on the couch in his friend's Y/n's home, holding his phone in a tight grip. He had gotten a message from Asmodeus... and he were shocked by what it said.

Just when he was about to respond, Y/n walked inside and looked over Fizzarolli's shoulder without him knowing until Y/n spoke up, "You seriously aren't gonna accept that, right?"

This startled Fizzarolli as he snapped his head back at Y/n, "Jeez, Y/n, never sneak up on me like that again," Y/n chuckled and sat himself beside the Imp. "So, are you going to accept his offer?"

"He's a royal, I can't really reject or I surely gets fired as well," Y/n looked at him, feeling his chest area tighten. "But, do you love him?" Fizz looked at Y/n who were looking at him in concern and slight sadness before return his gaze to the phone and type, "Fizz-"

"I do,"

Y/n felt his world collapse as his heart tightened even more. Fizz acted on his own feelings and there's not much Y/n can do anymore than to sit back and watch Fox be happy in someone else's arms.

He didn't want to believe the situation is true... in the end, he lost what he had... but he also gains a new understanding...