Bee x Deaf!reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n sat at home, a book in hand and a cup of tea on the coffee table.

It had been a piece full day at home while their girlfriend, Queen of Gluttony, Bee were out causing trouble for Belphegor and throwing parties.

Y/n just closed their book when they felt the palace shake as the front door closed fiercely.
A couple minutes passed and in walked a large and frustrated creature... Y/n turned to her and stood up.

Bee reached down her head to their level and they rubbed the side of her head. Bee sighed and turned back to her small form and hugged Y/n close.

Y/n parted and signed with their hands, "Bad day?"

Bee nodded and the two walked over to lay on the couch, Bee had her head on Y/n's chest as Y/n rubbed circles on her back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Y/n signed and Bee shook her head. Y/n nodded and continued to drag their fingers through her fur.

They enjoyed moments like these. This vulnerable side of Bee could no one but them see.

Everyone would be very concerned with the Queen if they saw her like this.
Y/n hated to see her stressed and frustrated like this, yet they valued these moments with their girlfriend.

Quiet, calm, just like themself.

The two were very opposite from each other. Bee, the Queen herself loved partying while Y/n, just a normal hell-born civilian loved to take it easy and read at home.

"Y/n," Bee said while signing with their hands.

The said demon looked down at her to see Bee turn so she faced them, laying on her back, "I love you,"

Y/n smiled and signed back, "I love you too, my Queen,"

They felt the vibration of Bee's chuckling going through their body and they smiled as they leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Yup... Hell could be a good place... if you had the right person by your side.