Fizz x Mam's daughter!reader x Ozzie

Requested by @Ash702589

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n watched from afar as her father, Mammon spoke with Fizzarolli, who's been the front face for all of Mammon's creations for almost ten years now.

Which is also the amount of years, Y/n have been having a secret relationship with not only Fizzarolli, but also the King of Lust, Asmodeus.

Which had only made her job harder since it hurt her to see how Mammon treated Fizzarolli on the daily.

She sighed when she noticed Fizz fake yet another smile after a very detailed conversation about the Fizz dolls.

'Enough is enough' she thought and walked over.

"Mammon!" She called and the said man turned to her as she held out the papers, "Here, the monthly check" he took them "Any good news?"

Y/n glanced at Fizz before letting out a sigh, "We got 20K more than last month" she spoke while looking away.

Mammon smirked and ruffling his daughter's head, "Nice work, N/n!"

Y/n glared and warningly bite at him, only for the man to yank his hand away.

Mammon wasn't exactly the greatest father, and everyone in and outside the Greed Ring knew about the unstable relationship between the father and daughter.

Y/n knew he was a powerful sin and he wouldn't hesitate to go after her if she did something even if she's his daughter.

But that didn't care if she tried to keep herself and the person she loves safe.

Fizzarolli stood to the side as he watched the two yell at each other, "There's plenty of other ways to make money! You're just a coward to do anything else but the easy way!"

Y/n pointed at Fizzarolli, "You put others in danger!" She pressed a finger to Manmon's chest, "While you take all the credit and money. You always take the easiest way..."

Mammon glared down at her, "Money is money, kid. You do what you have to do. Now get Fizz to his changing room, I have more work for you" was all he said before leaving the area.

Y/n sighed and turned to Fizzarolli with an apologetic smile, "Sorry, Fizz, I just... Ugh! He gets me on my nerves!"

Fizzarolli smiled and put a hand to her cheek, "It's alright, Y/n. I know you're worried but... I'm fine!"

She looked away.

He watched her, eyebrows together while her eyes were fixated on the floor, "Hey... tell you what" she glanced up at him, "What do you say we have a movie night at home later, yeah? To keep this all to rest before tomorrows competition"

Y/n smiled and nodded, "That sounds nice..."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n groaned as her and Fizzarolli walked through the door into the bedroom. "Woah. You okay babe?" Asmodeus who already were in the room asked and caught Y/n as she almost collapsed onto the floor, "Mm... Dad gave all the work to me"

"What work?" Asmodeus asked as he placed the woman on the bed, "Ugh, some last time adjustments for the yearly Clown pageant"

Asmodeus groaned in annoyance, "I'm fine, Ozz. It's not like it's the first time I'm given this much work"

He sighed and sat down beside her, "I know. But I don't like how he bosses you both around"

"Yeah. I don't like it either, but... can we not talk about this and just... have a calming night?"