Fizz x Mam's daughter!reader x Ozzie

A/N: Basically the same as the last "Mam's daughter", but this time, Y/n is involved with the competition as well.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

The 5-year-old girl glanced up at her father who turned to look down at her with a smirk and he pointed out to the stage, motioning her to walk out.

She gulped and walked out, but as the audience screamed and applauded, she backed up against her father, she looked up at him to see that he was glaring back at her.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto the stage.

☾ ☼ ☽

The 13-year-old girl smiled and bowed as she left the stage, but the moment she got behind the curtains, her father appeared in front of her, smiling brightly, "You're a bloody legend, Y/n! Listen to them! They're all cheering for you!"

He put his lower pair of hands on her shoulders and turned her to face the fans while with his upper arms kept the curtains to the side.

Y/n chuckled nervously and smiled weakly, "Y-Yeah..."

He let the curtains fall again and he let go of the girl, "Now, get yourself ready for the meet 'n greet. You have 10 minutes"

When he disappeared from Y/n's view, she let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes, holding onto the heart-shaped necklace she got from her mother as a small child before she passed.

Holding onto the necklace always helped when she felt like having an anxiety attack or just felt uneasy or nervous.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n hissed slightly at the red mark on her wrist.

She had a stalker after her yesterday and he had grabbed onto her wrist quite tightly.

"Fizz, could you hand me my lotion?" She asked the imp beside her as the two were in front of the mirror.

He quickly handed it to her as he put on his foundation, "Are you alright?" He glanced at her wrist as she softly put the cold lotion onto the red mark.

"Yeah. I'm fine" she smiled at him, "Thanks to you and Ozzie" she continued and he smiled worriedly, "I don't know if it's the best thing to continue doing this, Y/n. Your fans are putting you in danger"

She scoffed, "And look who's talking"

"He's right, you know" the two looked into the mirror behind them, "It's fine, Ozz. Mammon wouldn't let anything happen to me"

Asmodeus rubbed his temple, "Y/n. You know better than to listen to him, I know he's your father but he fucking sucks! I mean, you two are his front faces now! He doesn't do clown shit himself no more!"

Y/n looked down in her lap while Fizz rubbed her back. He turned to Ozzie and motioned with his eyes to fix what he started.

The King of Lust sighed and walked over to hold onto her shoulders, "I'm just worried about you, N/n"

Y/n reached up to her necklace... "I know" she turned to look up at Asmodeus with a smile.

"I know you care and I love you both..." she turned back to look into the mirror, "But this is my father... this is the life he created for me... I have to do this"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n glared at the Glam sisters, 666 points between them, her, and Fizz.

"Time for a greet 'n meet!" Mammon announced and Y/n gulped as she felt herself be pushed to the side by her father.

"Remember Y/n. Fucking smile! No slip ups like last time! No disappearing on me!" He glared down at her and she repeatedly nodded, "Y-Yes, sir!"