Blitzø x Millie's sister!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Where's my sister at?!" Millie turned to the door and smiled big to see her little sister standing there with two bags. One in her hand and one on her back.

She dropped them and ran up to her older sister who sat by a table with Moxxie beside her and another Imp on the other side of it.

"Y/n!" Millie yelled and hugged her sister. "It's good to have you here, sissy,"

"Yea! It's a miracle daddy and mama let me visit ya!" Y/n said and turned to her brother-in-law. "Moxxie! It's so nice to see ya again!" Y/n said and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back, "Nice to see you too, Y/n," he said.

Y/n were the only one in the family who thought Moxxie actually were a good partner for Millie. She didn't care about strength because she were weak herself.

Y/n is not like her siblings and parents, she's not strong and she's not good at killing either.
She's actually the weakest one of them all, but no one really cared because they loved her anyways.

Y/n looked over at the unfamiliar Imp and made eye contact with him. He stood up and walked over. Y/n blinked up at him and he held out a hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Blitzø,"

"Ah! I've heard of you! Millie never shuts up about you-"

"Hey!"

"I'm joking! Geez," Y/n said and giggled. Millie sighed, "I might have named you, when she were around, but she were the one asking a LOT of questions," Moxxie looked at his wife and blinked.

Millie smirked and whispered something in his ear. He smirked as well and looked over at Y/n and Blitzø who shook hands and introduced one another.

The next 5 hours or so, Blitzø and Y/n talked and laughed, they were genuinely having a great time when Y/n suddenly yawned and fought her best to stay up, but that got to waist as her eyes fell closed and her head fell against Blitzø's shoulder.

Blitzø who noticed this looked around the room to see no one there. Millie and Moxxie must have had gone somewhere in the building and Loona had a day off today so it was only Blitzø and Y/n in the headquarters right now.

Blitzø looked down at the sleeping Y/n beside him and sneaked an arm around her waist.
He felt Y/n move a bit closer to him, searching for warmth. He smiled at how adorable she looked and laid his head on top of hers.

He felt his own eyes close and he soon fell asleep with Y/n beside him in his arms.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n opened her eyes slowly to see she weren't in the headquarters where she fell asleep, she were in someone's bed. She recognized the decor of the room, she were in the guest room in Millie's and Moxxie's home.

She closed her eyes again to try and get some more sleep when she heard the door open. "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head!" Y/n opened her eyes again to see it was Millie by the door.

"No, five more minutes!" "Sure, but if you want me to delete this photo and not send it to Blitzø, you have one minute to get up and get ready for the day," She said and Y/n looked at her. "What photo?" Millie snickered and held up her phone to show a picture from yesterday.

The pictures showed Y/n and Blitzø sleeping beside each other. Y/n blushed hard and glared at her older sister. "Millie! You dare take pictures of me in my sleep!" She said and threw a pillow her way. "Remember, one minute~ See ya downstairs!" Millie said and chuckled.

Y/n growled and quickly went out of bed and put on some clothes for the day.
'I start to regret that I even came to visit her,' she thought as she went downstairs. "There, under one minute, now delete it," "Nope," "What do you mean by; Nope?" "I've already sent it," "Wha- Millie! You're so dead!" Y/n yelled and chased her sister around the house. Moxxie sat by the dinner table, drinking his coffee with a tired expression.
He sighed, 'It's too early for this...'

Meanwhile, Blitzø we're setting the breakfast on the table and called on Loona to get out of her room to eat together when he heard his phone.

He checked it to see a message from Millie.
He took a seat by the table and went into their chat to see it was a picture of him and Y/n sleeping from yesterday.
He blinked and then smiled at it.
He then got a message from Moxxie. He went to check it out to see it was a video.

He pressed play and he saw Y/n chasing Millie around the house. He chuckled, "Get back here, Millie! I can't climb that high!" Y/n yelled up at Millie who were on top of a bookshelf. "I'm not coming down until you admit it!" "What do you want me to admit?! That I don't like the thought of you taking pictures of me in my sleep?!"

"Nope! Admit that you like Blitzø!" Y/n stared at her sister and growled. "Alright! Fine! Yes! He's a great guy! So what?!"

"Nah nah! I said admit you like him," Y/n crossed her arms and looked away from her.

"He's a great guy so... o-of course I like him,"

"Ya hit that Moxxie?"

"Yep,"

"What?! You guys filmed this?!" The video ended with Y/n angrily hovering over Moxxie who were laughing together with Millie who were in the background.

"Hey Blitzø! What ya smiling at?" "Huh? Ohh, nothing, Loonie," he said and took a last glimpse at his phone before turning it off and lay it down on the table.

"Absolutely nothing..." he whispered as all he could think of were Y/n... she were stuck in his head all morning, and all day...